• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Whats your sign? ;)

GorMcCobb

Nyeeheehe!
What is your Chinese Zodiac and Star Sign?

I am a Sheep in the Chinese Zodiac and a Gemini in the Star Signs.

I am creative and friendly and love having peoples!

In the chinese zodiac, the people you would be most compatible with are those 4 years away from your birth year. So, "Ram" is most compatible with pig and rabbit. And according to the star signs, the most compatible are the opposite end of the year so Geminis are most compatible with Sagitarious, or Taurus is most compatible with Scorpio. I need to look into this more. It's cool when you get in depth with the Chinese zodiac.

Lol, pokemon Zodiac.

You have so much Japanese! But I'm way to lazy to translate it all.

nani yue miotoshi te ita? Hitotsubu no kakera wo kuraga ri no mannaka de me wo tsuburi seijaku ni hi wo tou.

that's me comprehending sound!

Pokémon Zodiac is awesome and Butterfree kicks ass kthx

(also, the song is the little text at the bottom, so go listen)

cancer, and i can't remember my chinese zodiac, you tell me, i was born in 1991

also, just because i feel like doing the CoD zodiac i'm a shiny Lugia :)

Back
Top Bottom