• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where did you get your avatar?

I got the Quilava from a Japanese Pokémon card, lightened it and more on photoshop. I suck at photoshopping <.< But I'm getting better!

I highly doubt I'm going to change my avatar.
If I would, then It'd be one I made myself, unlike this one for which I simply Google searched.

I am working on one that's basically a caramelldansen gif of Link. However, I only looked at the first frame and laughed for ages because it looked so bad.
frame1.png

He looks so retarded, baby-like and his right arm is too blurry!

Last edited:
I made a Baby Wishing Pony at JWebgen Pony Genarater, put a frame around the head and added a purply-pink backround.

Ripped from the opening movie in Tales of Eternia. All the other shots were either too hard to capture in a frame, had Reid using his sword and making it look bad, or just had that grin in the end that made him look really stupid. Shame I wasn't able to shrink my Profile Picture anymore, that would also be nice.

Some random person on another forum made it for me, like a billion years ago. XD It continues to be awesome.

Edited a... swimmer DP sprite to look like my normal online persona. Wasn't the hardest one I've made, my third gen sprite was a splice of two trainers, with a frankensprite arm and recolor. It's the one serving as my DA avi.

The Sprites in my Avvy were made a certain Alvin-Earthworm. I found them along with other similar sprites, and made my avvy using them.

Oh, and the caption's a joke from Whose Line is It Anyway?

I made this sprite myself. I used Lucas (D/P male character) as the base, Dawn's hat, the left hand and legs of a male Psychic, and I edited the other parts of it on my own (Including the left arm.) I may tinker with it some more in the future, or even make my Gaia avatar in that form.

Back
Top Bottom