• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where do babies come from?

Babies, you say? They come from the internet. It's just a meme, like Chuck Norris facts, or OVER 9000. People will get over it soon.

One day a five year old little girl excitedly approached her mother, and announced that she had learned where babies come from.

The mother was amused and said "Oh really sweetie, why don't you tell me all about it?"

The little girl then explained, "Well...the mommy and daddy take off all of their clothes, and the daddy's wiener stands way up high, and the mommy kneels on the floor and puts the daddy's wiener in her mouth, and that's where babies come from."

The mother looked lovingly at her daughter, leaned over to meet her eye to eye and said, "Oh honey, that's sweet, but that's not where babies come from. That's where jewelry comes from."

Babies? Pfft. Don't you people know that betta fish and itty bitty little dogs are the rage now?

They come from Baby land! Seriously! They wait for the baby alarm to go off and then they teleport into some random woman's crotch and... I forgot the rest.

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. because these babby can't frigth back?

it was on the news this mroing, a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden. I am truley sorry for your lots.

You go to the man who teaches you how to catch Pokemon in Viridian City. Talk to him five times, fly to Cinnebar (sp?) Island, withdraw Ninjask and a Riolu. Take them to the day care man in Hoenn. Walk round in circles five times. Fly back to Cinnebar, surf up and down the right side of the island. When Missingno. appears, capture it, name it 'Baby' and then take it to anywhere in Sinnoh. Add a rare candy. Enjoy.

Or alternatively, buy one on eBay.

the stork lays an angel egg in the moms stomach, and the next thing you know, theres a baby brother in the cabbage patch. (note: i totally ripped that off from the simpsons.)

it's honestly really cool that we make more of ourselves by fucking
I know I'm thinking about this the wrong way round, but hey

'Babies' are just a made-up thing to scare teens into abstinence to stop the spread of Genital Warts.

At Sears, you can find boxes with all the nessecary parts for around 10 US dollars.

They come from... er... how to put this lightly... when Nintendo gets angry, Satoru Iwata starts shooting baby-beams. So... that's where they come from.

They come from the dollar store. Everything of worth or unimportance comes from the dollar store.

Everything comes from the dollar store.

Everything of worth or unimportance comes from the dollar store.

Everything comes from the dollar store.
I've spotted the loose thread in your reasoning. For your theory to be true, logically everything would have to be of worth or importance, which is clearly untrue.

Back
Top Bottom