• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which skin/style do you use?

What skin do you use?

• vBulletin

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Minimal Dewgong

Votes: 42 29.8%
  • Axe Murderer

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 72 51.1%

• Total voters
I use Axe-murderer style. It was the style that the site was in when I first started visiting a few years back, and I still use it, mostly because I'm used to it.

vbulletin style here, as far as default styles go it's kinda tolerable (well, beats phpbb3's by a long shot at least) and I'm familiar with it

Minimal Dewgong~

I don't like dark styles. At all. Also, Vbulletin is just so boring and defaulty.

...And Articuno Snowflake style will be the second to last to return. D:

I guess ol' Dewgong and I are going to be sticking together for a long time.

Even though I don't like the... murderous aspect of it, I'm using Axe-Murderer right now.
Black, greys and whites have always been easier on the eyes for me as far as skins are concerned.

My dream is to find a site with a green or orange skin that does this. XD

Butterfree said:
Bright red is not a good primary color for layouts of any sort.

It wouldn't have to necessarily be bright red as the primary colour - you could always use dark brown, maroon, or dark red as a background, and only use red as your main header thingy. Although I guess we already have Hellfire to bring back (which is awesome).

Anyway, I use Roar of Time. I love the ripply-blue-stuff that's in the Quick Reply box. :3

Minimal Dewgong~

I don't like dark styles. At all. Also, Vbulletin is just so boring and defaulty.

...And Articuno Snowflake style will be the second to last to return. D:

I guess ol' Dewgong and I are going to be sticking together for a long time.

I agree here. I use Dewgong because the black hurts my eyes, and I don't like vBulletin style. I didn't even know that existed until recently, when I tried RoT for the first time.

I'm planning on switching to Bouncy Mew or Articuno Snowflake after it comes out. Or maybe Spectrum, if that comes out first.

I use Roar of Time. It's so beautiful. Plus it goes great with my Opera theme. I'm looking forward to the return of Voice of the Forest too.

I use Minimal Dewgong, although I usually dislike white themes. Roar of Time is good in concept, but I was quite disappointed to see the outcome of it... Butterfree's gotten us used to much better ;\

Back
Top Bottom