• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which skin/style do you use?

What skin do you use?

• vBulletin

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Minimal Dewgong

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Axe Murderer

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters
Roar of Time.

I hope a bright style is made.
(I don't use Dewgong or VB because they're blindingly white)

Minimal Dewgong style. Roar of Time is too flashy, I don't like Axemurderer, and vBulletin is...well...

VOICE OF THE FOREST PLZ

I use the Roar of Time style. It's the only style, thus far that has any sort of design to it. I'm an artsy type so I like seeing tables with backgrounds instead of regular colors.

It's just me.

What style do you use?
Do you think Butterfree should make the website ones available for the forums or can you think of new ideas for the skins, I know I'd like to see a SharkBite skin with Garchomp, Gabite and Gible or maybe a Lapras one of him swimming on the ocean
An Aura/Lucario/Palkia would be cool. A Dragonite/Flygon would be nice also...

I use Dewgong during the day and RoT at night (so it won't hurt my eyes). I use Voice of the forest style at the main site, though. I hope Butterfree brings it back soon.

I Prefer Roar Of Time.
why? Cos of the skin! the skin is so awsome and coooool...

Minimal Dewgong is so bright...
Axe Murder is way 2 dark...
V-Bulletin never used
R.O.T Fantastic! lol

I use Axe Murderer; I like a theme that isn't as blindingly white as Minimal Dewgong but doesn't have too many extreme color changes.

I like RoT for the dark blues and the like. The patterns are kinda cool, and RoT was the stylle on the main site when I first visited it.

I use Roar of Time, because it has blue in it! And for it's awesomeness.

Dewgong style has too much white, Axe-Murderer's too dark, and Scyther Slash has too much green.

I'm very picky.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the vBulletin style, it's too... um, "retro".

Roar of Time.
I like dark blue, and Dialga is cool enough.
My second choice would probably be Scyther Slash.
My least favorite is Minimal Dewgong. White gives me a headache.

Scyther Slash.

I've always used it, even the deprecated one when it wasn't deprecated.

Always.

Rather randomly, I wish Butterfree would remake Cave Style. I remember it, with the Misdreavus and stuff... there was a poll "Does this Misdreavus ruin the style?" I quite liked it. If we can have an Oldie style, surely Cave Style should be a cinch. The only problem is, which Cave Style? There are different versions of it...

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

I use Scyther Slash or whatever it's called. Its colors are a perfect balance imo. Roar of Time's colors are too dark and Minimal Dewgong's colors are too bright. :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom