• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which skin/style do you use?

What skin do you use?

• vBulletin

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Minimal Dewgong

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Axe Murderer

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters
I use Minimal Dewgong and have ever since I switched to a light colour scheme overall.

Roar Of Time style. the darkness is much easier on my eyes than bright white (especially if i'm on at night, which I usually am.)

I've been using Scyther Slash because suddenly I like green, but I still still miss the old puce-and-black color scheme. >: It's not even on the main site anymore! ; ; It was like... the first scheme I remember from when I joined like five years ago.
what happened to remaking all the styles at the beginning of this thread two years ago

Last edited:
Articuno style on the Invisionfree forums is still and forever will be my favorite style ever. I try to use scyther slash here, but it keeps reverting to minimal dewgong

I try to use scyther slash here, but it keeps reverting to minimal dewgong
This. I have cookies enabled and all that jazz (even have the 'remember me' box ticked) but every time I return to the forums it's Minimal Dewgong :U

Scyther Slash is the only one I can use; the others are either too dark or too bright. On the darker skins, the high contrast is what makes them bad for my eyes; white text on a black background is irritating to read.
I'd like to see some other colours (Red? Purple? Orange?) with the same kind of 'easy-on-the-eyes' tones and black text, because even though green is one of my favourite colours, it gets boring after a while.

Roar of Time for the forums, Butterfree style for the main site.
Heh, that. Yeah, I never got around to finishing that one and it looked too much like Shiny Ninetales. I actually started making a new version of that a while ago which would have looked completely different, but I never got around to finishing that either.

And yes, I know I need to remake the rest of the site styles for the forums. ;-;

I love Roar of Time style on the forums. And now I prefer the butterfree style for the site, though Voice of the Forest was my favorite before.

I have alway used Scyther Slash style on the forums and Scyther on the main site. Why? Dewgong burns my eyes, as does Axe and Roar of time is too dark. On the site cause I don't think that I should have two completely different styles when I alternate.

Back
Top Bottom