• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which Superpower Would You Want?

Which one?

• Flight

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Super Strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed (matrix style dodging included)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Teleportation

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
You may only choose one.

Me? I don't know.
Flying seems boring to me. The only thing you can really do with it is get places easier.
Invisibility sounds nice and all, but so many disadvantages. You can get hit by cars and get in the way of bullets and stuff.

I'd go with invisibility.

My only dream is to shapeshift. That's a superpower, isn't it?
I mean, it's basically them all bundled together. I could fly, and be strong, and stuff...

The ability to control minds. Because if you think about it, that's what we all really want. That's the only thing we'd ever really use our superpowers for - influencing people. Isn't that so?

Okay, this is very freakish considering me and a couple of friends had this exact discussion in Biology today.

I chose Flight, but what I'd really like is weather control - I could use the wind to make myself fly. Obviously, it would be limited - no bright sun at night, no snowstorms in the Sahara.

Last edited:
Dammit, I was trying to think of the most common thought of superpowers and I forget these >_<

I mean, it's basically them all bundled together. I could fly, and be strong, and stuff...

Ah, the 'I'd want this superpower because then I'd have all of them' thing.
Yeah, well, when I think shapeshifting, I think looking like them, not actually getting their powers.

The ability to control minds. Because if you think about it, that's what we all really want. That's the only thing we'd ever really use our superpowers for - influencing people. Isn't that so?

Batman didn't!

He doesn't even have powers :(
EDIT:
Okay, this is very freakish considering me and a couple of friends had this exact discussion in Biology today. In fact, I happen to be drawing us with our various superpowers right now.

Things like that happen to me really often.

I chose Flight, but what I'd really like is weather control - I could use the wind to make myself fly. Obviously, it would be limited - no bright sun at night, no snowstorms in the Sahara.[/QUOTE]

Except fun and freaking people out, are there many uses for this? (except flying, like you said)

I want all of them! I went for Teleportation, i'm that sorta person, also levitation and psychic powers, ya know picking people up using your mind, if that was there I would've gone for it

I'd shapeshift, too. I love disguises. I want to get into the makeup-prosthetic mask business, probably won't though. I'd do invisibility, though, as well.

ya know picking people up using your mind, if that was there I would've gone for it

ARGH I'M SO STUPID.

How could I have for gotten the most obvious ones? >_>

I'd like to have this as well.
Not as much as invisibility though.

Naaah, not for me. I don't like the idea of "controlling other people's mind." If I wanted superpowers, I would like to experience their qualities and stuff. Not interested in wanting other people's attention nor influencing them.

I would want the superpower of seating imagination into reality. I mean, it would be a good idea to have this ability as we can think of so many different superpowers from our imagination. I'm making it all compact into a simple superpower.

No "what if..."
Just "what is!" ^__^

Teleportation. It's like flying, only for really lazy people!

And would seriously cut the costs of getting a train home for Christmas. :/

Teleportation, but I'd restrict it with the following requirement. In order to get somewhere through teleportation, I'd have to imprint something there with a certain psychic wavelength (a brick, a rock, a tree, etc.). This includes going to other countries. I have too much time to think, don't I?

Speed

Supersonic punches will hurt people
Plus I can use a gym
And I won't need to use public transport (maybe not even to cross water, If I run too fast to sink

But I want super-powered lungs as well - otherwise I'd be out of breath.
Oh and the ability not to get horrid friction burns and/or set my clothes on fire

Back
Top Bottom