• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

who...

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Who is this Turbo character? I've seen a few things talking about him/her, but I've never really learned what was up with this person. Anyone care to explain?

He joined years ago, did something idiotic and was banned. He came back with a new account, did more idiotic things and was banned again. He attempts this on such a regular basis that it's more or less policy to ban him on sight, because he doesn't even attempt to make good use of whatever "second chances" he thinks he might have.

And the from the deepest pits of Tartarus came a horrible monster.... Hades's most ungodly creation yet... it had a face of vomit... limbs of dead bunnies... and its name... was Turbo.

Also he wrote this hilariously bad fanfic called Eric Daemon.

I fondly remember the chapter where Eric ran into a Rocket executive who he defeated because she left all her Pokeballs in the fridge.

I just read that part 2.

Leafpool, it's funny how he ignored your entire critique.

...I don't think I've ever noticed it, actually.

You mean you've never seen him around? That's probably because he never makes it out of the Introduction forum before being reported and kicked out. As such, I'd normally never notice him, either, but I can see the infraction forum so I can tell when he's been banned againagainagain.

There should be a custom infraction just for being Turbo.

I propose we actually let him have his second chance until he breaks enough rules to actually /get/ banned. Things are funnier when he sticks around.

I don't mean the existing ban-evasion infraction. I mean there should be an actual "Turbo infraction" just for him.

I think this is one time the moderators can get away with banning someone for being them.

Turbo must not be popular at school.

Back
Top Bottom