• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

who...

I want a link to this pet lizards thing too. What, was it, like, him roleplaying his lizards, or actually saying he's his lizards and that his lizards want him unbanned? Either way it sounds brilliant.

I want a link to this pet lizards thing too. What, was it, like, him roleplaying his lizards, or actually saying he's his lizards and that his lizards want him unbanned? Either way it sounds brilliant.

His lizards registered and wrote the thread themselves yes

It was like, one of the invisionfree forums or something (whichever ones had the black/red layouts), but I can't really be assed to look. >;

As I go through his threads, trying to find the lizard one, it seems that he really likes saying his parents will sue Butterfree.

Oh, wait, it was on invisonfree?

Aw man, even if we did find it, I wouldn't be able to read it.

Yep, no lizards here. He was banned last year and I went until 2008.

Someone else is going to need to search invsionfree because I didn't have an account (heck, I wasn't even on the internet).

Guys, he claimed not only that he had Asperger's, but also that he had ADHD and was Bipolar.

Except for the Bipolar part (when was he ever even remotely happy?) it fits.

I'm not seeming to be having much success on finding him in invisionfree :< if someone else could do that there'd be much appreciation

EDIT: does anyone know what his username was when he did that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom