• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

^Nah, if it all the Akatsuki AND Orochimaru were anywhere near each other, Oro'd be busy getting into Itachi's pants.

Because it CAN and NO ONE can stop it! Take that America!

What are you, some kind of terrorist

LEAVE CHICKEN ALONE

HE LOVES HIS AUNT, HE WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE, HE HAD TWO FUCKING KIDS, HIS HUSBAND TURNED OUT TO BE A USER

HE'S A CHICKEN

Last edited:
Good question.

Because there was a scoutpost on the other side and he wanted to be a Hawkhart ace.

The chicken saw my Mewtwo and got scared. Mewtwo cried because he just wanted to talk to the chicken. The chicken laughed and headed home so he could tell all his friends that he made a strong legendary Pokémon cry. I saw every second of it so I hugged my Mewtwo and started to plot my revenge. I decided to send out Computer, my Metagross, to scare the chicken. Computer was upset that the chicken made my favorite Pokémon cry, so Computer was very ticked off. The chicken ran accross the road to escape Computer's fury.

The End

Lamest story by me ever.

I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Back
Top Bottom