• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Write with a body part

Final Destination-
Tongue: FInmal; deesrination
Head: DFDSIONOAL DESTTYINATION

Fingers: All your base are belong to us
Nose: all your base are belong to us
Chin: all youjr bzse adsd b ed,long to us
Toes: All your base are be3long to usa
Elbow: zall youjrf asse azrfde bde,.lk nbvg gtlo jhuzx

Fingers: All Your Calcobrena Are Belong To Us
Nose: All your calcobrena are belong to us
Toes: aall yourf calcobgreenmsa are bbbel9nht tto0 us

...I HAVE BIG FEET OK

"I don't even."

Nose: 9dohj[]65 b4efgehj
Tongue:i do /g dvd n
Forehead: jhun =[-huyj46

...i suck.

Monkey eats sharks

Nose: j umlk0 imd3shgbbbbbvb xe3qqqgqwbwyhqar4ci kmwq
Chin: nlo; mk,dhb edrzzsggtysd zxhzafrkm,xs
Toes:monkeys eratgs shbafrks

Wow. I fail :D

Irish wristwatch.

Nose: Irish wrisdtwatchg
Tongue: Irishb wristwtch
Toes: ireiisyh wristwatcch
Elbows: iedrish werisatwqatcxh

Now here's the rub: How do you know if I ACTUALLY used those body parts or not???

I was actually wondering who would be the first to post with their genitalsOkay, I'll do this.

Fingers: I have no clue what to type.

Wrists: I hzacvde nik dc xl,ujerd whggat tghol tygfyuh7;p0-[eds.

Elbows:IO hjnaVB EWS NM OL C XL;.UIJERDS WQSHJNATYG TROPLI YTGYUHPOLEWS., (CAPSLOCK FUUUUU-)

Head: uj7y ghytb2fcr3w2e hjn iikj v fdrcek yt67hge4frfc2qghwatrf5g vbrt5f4u 8v fg r45er5tf4gke3wlk

Toes: I havge4 no cclou e what to0 ytpel (not too bad...)

Heels: I haqvwe o cfdlouew3 bw2323hq (somehow I managed to accidentally submit the post mid-sentence, so...I'll just leave it at that. :P)

Nose: I have no clue wha to type. (CRAP, I MISSED ONE LETTER! D<)

Blinded: I hgace ni cluye wgar ri rtow.

Everyone else seems to be so good at blinded. :/

That was fun. 8D

Seconded, but I can haz Larry was watching. :P

Irish wristwatch

Heels: ioutreiuodsh wetristswatcjhb
Blind-folded: irish wristwatch (Yay! I actually touch-typed!)

(On another forum with the same game someone did use their genitalia)

I am a banana

Nose:

Edit: While in the midst of typing it with my nose, I somehow posted it. This shows how bad of a nose typist I am.

This is actually writing, not typing. This will be weird.

Hands: Ice cream.

Nose: ICf {nEoV/

Mouth: Ice Creon

Heels: \cF C/i:v

Cock: /[f c<ern\ What, I was tempted!

"Mudkips."

Tongue: mudkips. (and if I get sick from licking my keyboard I'm blaming you guys!)
Feet: Mudkioos.
Elbows: udkipsd.
Nose: ki7ei89-0wl (lol fail)
Blindfolded: Mudkips.
Knuckles: Mudkiipe.

okay...
My avatar has no teeth.
Knuckles (right hand): myasvstar has nok retteeth
Nose: k7 qfgq6q5 huyqw vjnno9 vte3weth (??)
Tongue: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy avt\r hhax k ttddfb (???) (now my keyboard is all covered in saliva)
My finger (flicking keys): km,y avatar jas no teerth (reasonably English)
Oh, and blindfolded: My avatar has no teeth (I DID IT... YAY!)
I SUCK AT THIS

Last edited:
Gamzee has run out of blue and isnt willing to use purple.
(I will use Caps Lock instead of Shift now)
Nose: GTamzee has run nout of blue and isnt willing to use pourple.
Tongue: gamzee has run out of blue and isnt willing to use puurple.
Normal with my eyes closed: Gamzee has tub out of vlur and isnt wollibg to use putple.
Chin: GVFBam nee hgaY crhjuzn b bkhjugtf vklf vbv lkuhjz aqnbdx ujsb ntrfg wsilklkinbgvf vtfgoi vuzhjsaew voluzrpolke.,

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (Keep in mind that for some challenges I can't use the Shift key. Expect a lot of h instead of H and / instead of ?.

Hands (Blinded): How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (I DID IT! Keyboarding class was so worth it.)
Thumbs (Really fast): How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if na woodchiuck could chuckn wood? (AHH! So close!)
Knuckles: how m uch wood could a woodchuckcchuck if a woodc hujck ccould chuck wood?> (Getting progressively worse...)
Fists: JHioew mju ch sgtftrewllde cluld a wpopdchjiuckv dchguydkc if q cwoodchuck ciuld chucik nws9ood? (What the...)
Nose: how much wood could av woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood/ (That was so close!)
Tongue: how much could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood/ (YES! Success!)
Elbows: nf \\LOW mjcnh wkkld could a woodchucck chuck if adfg woodchuck coulhd chuck wsood>? (Not bad.)
Heels: HYUJJUow mmucchyde woiiood vdoouykjee aq woodchuck xchggu8ckk ifd a w2ooodechyucfkk vcoulded cxhuck wooode? (I got a word! Yes!)
My computer mouse: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck oo/ (Dang it! Right there, too!)
Ketchup: howe much woood coulkd a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood/ (Pretty good.)
Underpants: how much wood couylkd a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood/ (Great! And I now own the world's first typing underwear.)
Cat: lhjklvfvcnms.hhkjlhykgffopofrgjklfasf;vfvcjappjkfjhhdfjhdwekfkww (Stupid cat...)

Back
Top Bottom