• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ymo's art-thread (Heavy images(?))

Yeah, okay.

I won't be coloring it today in any case, since I feel like complete shit anyway.

Last edited:
WAT IS THIS WHY HAVEN'T I NOTICED THIS THREAD UNTIL NOW FFFFFFFF

Okay, seriously, you're good, and now I'm jealous and wishes I could draw again.

Hedai.jpg
By the way, I seriously love that one.

I would ask if you could draw something for me, but right now I don't know if you're busy or not, and sometimes I get the feeling I sound kinda rude when I do it.

So I shall try to gives some critique first, which is hard when whoever is drawing is a lot better then me and probably know what they are doing, but I'll try.

@ that Hedai picture: It's kinda hard to judge the gender of this gijinka, but my current guess is that it is a boy, seeing that it's Clefairy/Clefable, that's not really something bad, thought. I like how you made the hair look so natural while it's still rather damn unnatural.

Lol actually hedai is a girl. >D I just can't draw girls...

FIRE, WHAT?! DID YOU REQUEST SOMETHING?! I've been on Drawchat all week! D8!

And... Ugh. *hasn't done the torterra at all*

Lol actually hedai is a girl. >D I just can't draw girls...

I think the problem is the shape of the face, if you ask me, it's just a bit too round. I was guessing that she was a girl at first, but then I came to the conclusion that you might be one of those people who like having very androgynous Pokémon and guessed that it was a boy.

Or an artist's diarrhea of the wrong kind. D8 I just draw on Drawchat all the time and get nothing DONE.

Back
Top Bottom