• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

you know what would be cool?

...surskitty, I think it's pretty obvious we have no chance of getting a hack of any game (let alone dppt/hgss) done.

...I think a poll is in order here; we all seem to be disagreeing on what we should do.

If I was a Pokemon, I'd be the common normal or flying type at the start of the game. Or a fire-type.

This sounds cool. Even though it may not get off the ground, it's always nice to imagine.

...do you know anyone who could hack a fourth-gen game? A Gen. III hack seems reasonable, but it would take a lot of effort; and even then we'd be quite limited in what we can do.

I would guess a rock-ground type, rock-ground...

I want to be the one that looks like a cat and constantly Teleports away from you when you try to capture me, thus pissing you off immensly.

There has to be the region Luvdisc as well.

Can that be me? I mean, I don't really care so much about anything else to do with this (because I probably wouldn't play it anyway) but can I be a useless pokemon? 8D

HELL YEAH SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA.

No clue what I would be as a pokémon, though. Maybe some single-evolution line in the style of Delibird, Spinda, Unown ect... you know, those fun/"joke" Pokés or whatever they're called.

Last edited:
...okay, I guess it's been decided; we'll probably be making this project.

What should the region be called, anyway? Teacodland?

how about something that doesn't involve "teacod" cause that's dumb and unoriginal.

that's not half bad (i realize that you still derived it from 'teacod', but), mortal.

Back
Top Bottom