• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You laugh you lose

STOP IT I NEARLY LOST AGAIN!!

EDIT: Isn't it funny how they aren't synchronized?
no, not at ALL. they both start at the same spot, and move at the same speed, so of COURSE they'll be synchronized.

ontopic: I loved that picture of the Pope on the magazine cover. I have a theory, and that theory is that everything having to do with the Pope is funny. seriously. or maybe it's just that the word sounds like "poop".

funny-picture-photo-child-toilet-massdistraction-pic.jpg

Poor kid

The person who drew that is.....very good at drawing! I mean look at the detail! amazing!

brb, need to get some brain bleach ;-; when i get my damn scanner working i can take REVENGE

this should do for now <3 It amuses and terrifies me (if you don't like creepy crawlies then DON'T click)

holy munch ducks....how did that spider get there in the first place, i wonder? did no one notice it wandering around the house? they could have politely pointed it towards the toilet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom