• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your collections

Do you collect something?

• Yeah I do!

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Eh no.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • ...kind of?

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
I travel a lot. Wherever I go, I buy keychains. I had a board made to store them on, but I'm pretty much out of room for them now. See if I can't go grab a picture...

Keychain Collection (Angle 1)
Keychain Collection (Angle 2)
HTML:
From Top Left to Bottom Right:
Bayeux Tapestry, Bayeux, France
Wales, UK
Hershey, PA, USA
Some RR in central PA, USA
Shenandoah NP, VA, USA
Claude Monet's Home and Gardens, Giverny, France
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, New Orleans, LA, USA
The Louvre, Paris, France
Beatles Museum, Liverpool, England, UK
Jefferson National Expansion Memorial and Gateway Arch, St. Louis, MO, USA
New Orleans, LA, USA
National Aquarium, Baltimore, MD, USA
Disneyland, Anaheim, CA, USA
Ft. McHenry, Baltimore, MD, USA
Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH, USA
Luray Caverns, Luray, VA, USA
Jefferson Memorial, Washington, DC, USA
Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA, USA
Mont St. Michael, France
The Colosseum, Roma, Italia [Rome]
City Museum, St. Louis, MO, USA
Independence Hall, Philadelphia, PA, USA
St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis, MO, USA
Mammoth Cave, KY, USA
United Nations, New York, New York, USA
American Museum of Natural History, New York, New York, USA
Liberty Island, New York, New York, USA
Six Flags over Mid-America, St. Louis, MO, USA
Republic of Ireland
Scotland, UK
Amish Country, PA, USA
Betsy Ross House, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Yorkminster Cathedral, York, England, UK
Stonehenge, England, UK
Rydel Mount, England, UK
Coca-Cola Museum, Atlanta, GA, USA
Stone Mountain, Atlanta, GA, USA
Roman Baths, Bath, England, UK
Shakespeare's Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon, England, UK
Stirling Castle, Stirling, Scotland, UK
Loch Ness, Scotland, UK
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Anne Hathaway's Birthplace, England, UK
Yellowstone National Park, WY, USA
Firenze, Italia [Florence]
Nice, France
Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Assisi, Italia
Jamaica
Cozumel, Mexico
WY, USA
Grand Tetons National Park, WY, USA
AZ, USA
Mammoth Site, Hot Springs, SD, USA
Carcassonne, France
Mt. Rushmore, SD, USA
Grand Canyon, AZ, USA
Segovia, Castilla y León, España
Zaragoza, Aragón, España [Saragossa]
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
AZ, USA
Newport Aquarium, Newport, KY, USA
Tecumseh Outdoor Theatre Experience, OH, USA
Geagua Lake, OH, USA
AZ, USA
Madrid, Madrid, España
Boeing Mfg. Plant, Everett, WA, USA
EMP/SFM, Seattle, WA, USA
Olympic National Park, WA, USA
I Can't Read That, SC, USA
Berlin, Berlin, Deutschland
Boonshaft Museum of Discovery, Dayton, OH, USA
Alcatraz, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hearst Castle, CA, USA
Verona, Italia
El Escorial, Castilla y León, España
Pisa, Italia
Bemidji, MN, USA
Hurrican Ridge, Olympic National Park, Port Angeles, WA, USA
Space Needle, Seattle, WA, USA
San Juan Islands, WA, USA
Brookgreen Gardens, Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Winchester Mystery House, San Jose, CA, USA
Monaco
Venezia, Italia [Venice]
Legoland, Carlsbad, CA, USA

NOT PICTURED:
La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Tour Eiffel, Paris, France
Ironically, I don't really have any keys to pair them all with.

EDIT: Now that I've had to organize all my keychains to get them back on the board, I've found a lot more room for new keychains. Only one solution to this problem!

Last edited:
i have a collection of figurines, although it's not that many compared to some P:
i also "collect" stickers i guess, i just stick ones i find on my old 90s tv

o:! We have the exact same monitors. I wish I had a cute little enclosed area like that, instead my computer is wedged into a corner, so my shelves are to my left and right instead of in front of me.

I want that little Spyro figurine. :<

I always wanted to collect some stupid inane thing but I can't think of anything good. Any suggestions?

I always wanted to collect some stupid inane thing but I can't think of anything good. Any suggestions?

Hmm...I can't really think of anything really insane, but possibly bottlecaps? o3o Tickets? Rocks? There's even Pokemon cards.

Speaking of Pokemon, maybe you could collect your favorite Pokemon in one of your Pokemon Games? Pfft. No, I don't have a collection of Charmanders in my games...

Hmm...I can't really think of anything really insane, but possibly bottlecaps? o3o Tickets? Rocks? There's even Pokemon cards.

Speaking of Pokemon, maybe you could collect your favorite Pokemon in one of your Pokemon Games? Pfft. No, I don't have a collection of Charmanders in my games...

No, no, inane. That's different from insane. Inane would be, like... Ke$ha's music.

You could collect, like... coins, or stamps, or pencils or something.

No, no, inane. That's different from insane. Inane would be, like... Ke$ha's music.

You could collect, like... coins, or stamps, or pencils or something.

Oh, I thought he forgot the "s". I completely forgot about that word, seeing as I don't use it much. XD Anyways, thanks for the correction.

I would collect something but I hate spending money wantonly (except on video games) and have nowhere to put anything very space-consuming. Though I bought a pack of Pokémon cards a while ago on a completely random whim and the top card was a Meowth. This may be a sign.

Have a picture of my manga.

40183_1249299770963_1783557492_497130_1150412_n.jpg

I would collect something but I hate spending money wantonly (except on video games) and have nowhere to put anything very space-consuming. Though I bought a pack of Pokémon cards a while ago on a completely random whim and the top card was a Meowth. This may be a sign.

Have you ever considered collecting money? :P

Pokemon cards are a good idea, once i got a shiny deoxys, and i sold it for 34.99, and once I got the money i bot a whole new deck. :grin:

Warhammer models mostly, started when I was 16. Most of my collection comes from Birthday and Christmas presents, and I always get a whole bunch of them, so it's a pretty big collection now. I like the feral, monster ones like Tyranids and Skaven. Space marine ones don't really interest me much.

I collect dragon figurines too, but it's nothing compared to what others have posted here. They're mostly cheapish toys I randomly find in my local store, and I have a couple of dragon fish tank ornaments. It's a small collection, but I'm fond of it.
There's also the halloween decorations I have hanging about all year round. Just sorta smallish things like rubber rats and tiny, glow in the dark bats.

And.... I have a slight obsession with cartoon shows I am apparently too old for, so I have a slowly growing collection of Ben 10 action figures. I see them constantly at my local store, just staring.... I couldn't resist... ;-; Typically, they never seem to have Ripjaws in stock. I'm always on the lookout for him.

Last edited:
Do they get pissed about people not returning those :o?

No, actually, the don't. You see, My dad gets two keycards, and I always keep one. I guess they deactivate them after you leave. I've only been to two hotels in which I couldn't keep a keycard: one was in Maine, and you were given a real key, and the other was in Bloomington,IN and I had to return it because it was part of a school trip.

I made it to travel to all the state parks here in MN, and I collect state park pins, as well as stones from each park.

stuff with fairys on it, cell phone charms, (the ones on my phone counter-weight my phone, and have spread onto my nintendo.) pokemon stuff, ANYTHING anime, and japanese stuff. i also love books, lots of classic books.

Back
Top Bottom