• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New moderators + reorganisation

Orsonclapping.gif

Congratulations to the new mods!

How about unabashed flattery? Because (no one else look) You are the best mod. And you smell nice.

:D?

@Alraunne: Congrats, but was it really worth it if you had to sacrifice your second 'n'?

I think so, because I always kind of regretted registering with my old FFXI name where the extra n was necessary because Alraune was taken, but at the same time I've been too lazy to ask until now. :p

ah, but I can make them legal! try that with your AR!

(because, seriously, ARs are very bad with making sure PID is consistent with nature and ability and IVs.)

THERE ARE SHINY BUTTONS EVERYWHERE :D

I mean, uh, thankyou everyone (and congrats Alraune, Vixie and Kratos Aurion). c:

Last edited:
Congrats, guys!

Also, if I had predicted who would become a mod, I would've been right on Vixie and Kratos. UV and Alraune becoming mods are a bit out of left field, but congratulations you two all the same.

Back
Top Bottom