• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

General Christmas Wishlist Thread

Giraffes

Tangle In This Trampled Wheat
It's that time again everyone. So what's your your lists?

- Ohana Sopranino All Mahogany Wood Ukulele (Here)
- Tweed Hardshell Tenor Ukulele Case (Here)
- Toy Story 3
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- The Social Network (if it comes out on time. D:)
- Guitar slide (for uke)
- Banjo/Mandolin capo (for uke)
- Prismacolor Markers

So pretty much a lot of music/art/dvd stuff this year.

How bout y'all? :D

- floral patterned Doc Martens
- Spring Shikijika plushie

... LOL

hrm!
stuff already on the way:
- Pokemon Players Club Member Official Starter Kit (from the defunct Japanese TCG club, has lots of neat swag and I have the matching pin already)
- A Kangaskhan Charm from a Japanese Pokemon Center circa '09
- Neo 4 Shining Tyranitar (the Japanese triple-star one)
- a pin of the TCG Fighting Energy
(ilu hardrock-pokemon)

Stuff I'm waiting on Steam's inevitable Xmas sale for:
- Tropico 3: Gold Edition

etc:
- some gift cards maybe? I'm an impulsive buyer, I usually don't know what I want until I see it

I have a few things that I want this year, some quite expensive, but hey, it's still a wishlist! ;D

-Anything Pokemon
-Sonic Colours for the DS
-Michael Jackson: The Experience for DS/Wii (The Wii would be embarassing there is no way I'm dancing in front of my family or anyone for that matter)
-The new Michael Jackson album: Michael
-Any Michael Jackson Album I don't have
-Photoshop CS4
-A new tablet/tablet pen (the pen it the only thing that isn't working - I can only use one side of the pen to draw)
-an iPod. Please an iPod.
-Kirby's Epic Yarn
-Giftcards
-Money
-Michael Jackson clotes hey mom you said you'd buy me some
-I really don't know anymore :D

Of course if I get Michael Jackson himself I'll be one happy chick Anyway, that's about it. Really, anything I like will do. <3 But no girly clothes. Seriously. Or make-up. Nothing girly, kthxbai.

For the first time ever, I have no clue what I want for Christmas! The only things I could think of were new doona covers (I've only got two different ones on high rotation) and a digital clock radio as my current one keeps losing signal and I hate waking up to static every morning. I would love some money so I can save up for my trip to Nordic Europe. So far I have about $700, most of that consists of last year's Christmas and birthday money /rarely buys things.
I did order the 2nd series of the Hetalia One Coin figurines, and if they come in time my parents are going to wrap them up for me to open Christmas Day XD
I also suggested that if there's absolutely nothing else that my parents can think of, they could buy me an iPhone, but we all agreed that $700 is way too expensive so that's out of the question!

Probably the hardest thing for my family is that my birthday is the day after Christmas, which makes it harder for me to think up things I want.

Probably the hardest thing for my family is that my birthday is the day after Christmas, which makes it harder for me to think up things I want.

Your birthday's the day after Christmas? How cool is that! My older brother's birthday is the day before Christmas Eve, so he gets presents one day, and then two days after.

But again, you could just ask for some money of giftcards. That what I would do if I were you. Save up the money and when you see something you like, buy it! :D

Your birthday's the day after Christmas? How cool is that! My older brother's birthday is the day before Christmas Eve, so he gets presents one day, and then two days after.

But again, you could just ask for some money of giftcards. That what I would do if I were you. Save up the money and when you see something you like, buy it! :D
People with close-to-Christmas birthdays unite? |D

I usually get money and giftcards from the rest of my family, but my parents refuse to get them for me :P I don't think they want to take the easy way out!

People with close-to-Christmas birthdays unite? |D

I usually get money and giftcards from the rest of my family, but my parents refuse to get them for me :P I don't think they want to take the easy way out!

Yes. Now you and my brother need a four-second theme song.
DA-DA-DA-DA. :D

Ah, I see I see. Well maybe this Christmas instead of you telling people certain things you want, you can just say to give you money or giftcards, and if you don't tell your parents what you want, maybe they'll just give you money or something? :3

tbh I don't really want anything for Christmas, I've already got a ton of books/games/films that I need to read/play/watch AND I barely have any time to do anything any more because schoolwork is a bitch. :(

I've never wanted anything for Christmas or birthdays. I guess it's partly for the same reasons as goldenquagsire said but also because there's nothing that I actually want anyway. There aren't any games that I want, no gadgets that I think I'd find useful. Nothing.

My mum always gets really annoyed with me since she wants me to tell her what I want, when I really don't want anything.

I do know I'm getting HeartGold though since my brother wanted a new Pokéwalker and couldn't be bothered to import one by itself so he's getting a new game and giving the game to me.

I've been pretty lost for things to want for the past three years or so. Derp.

I might ask my mum to buy me a WWII gas mask I spotted in a store downtown. Or I'll get it myself.

Pretty much just money and video games.

~Super Scribblenauts
~Okami (Wii)
~MONEY.

I'll need lots of money for the 3DS.

Uh... I guess I'd kinda like a tablet, but I'm not too bothered if my mum finds them too expensive. :<

...yeah, that's basically it.

I don't know, either. I want the fifth series of Doctor Who, but it's like £40 at the moment, and I don't want anyone spending that much on something that'll be £10 in a year.

I've asked my parents to get me some warm clothes to help me cope with the icy wasteland that is my flat, which makes me feel very old and boring.

On the plus side, most of my friends know me better than I know myself, and even though I'm very unhelpful about providing information in regards to what I want, they almost always end up surprising me with some of the coolest stuff ever.

pile+english+money.JPG

This is thread #666 of Miscellaneous Discussion.

Anyways, I want sour stuff and an iTunes gift card. *-*

-Epic Mickey (we went to see a movie and they had an advertisement sort of thing for it and my best friend was "I want that!" and I was like "Me toooo")
-Kirby Epic Yarn
-clothes
-books
-money/giftcards would be lovely~

...yeah I don't really want much

OH BUT I'm getting the DVDs from my school play either before Christmas or shortly after~ which is really exciting because FAIRY GODMOTHER YESSSSSSSS

Back
Top Bottom