• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 1]

I have posted do I get anything

*RNG*

So, I have Glace, Squirtles, and MF for three people to choose from if none of them speaks up or if there are no leads.

oh hey gonna post just kn case it comes to me.

YOU CANNOT INACTIVE LYNCH ME NAO!

But anyhow, I have no clues.

wait, how is mystic one of those three?

That <3.

Also, I don't see many better uses for abstinence than stalling out for information when absolutely none is available.

*Facepalm*

I was totally thinking about the wrong thing. I had somehow imprinted Mawile's Baker claim in Everlasting Pokemafia onto Mystic.
Ignore me :E

No, Mawile claimed baker in Colorized mafia. I would know if someone claimed in my game.

Meh, Abstain

Double-voting doesn't work on me. One more abstain and I'll call it a majority.

Last edited:

No, Mawile claimed baker in Colorized mafia. I would know if someone claimed in my game.

Meh, Abstain

*Checks*

2x FACEPALM COMBOB

Tentatively voting for ILS. I don't want for us to use an Abstain when we might /really/ need it and we don't have any left :C

no, you cannot.

You cannot lynch him, but i'll have to roleclaim to explain it.

waitwat- Lynching me already? Why? I always get lynched. I never get to the end of the game. :/ And for the inactives, look at the astonishing amount of people that are in the game but not online! :o

LS99 is talking about the people who havent posted at all.

But do not lynch ILS. For me to explain, i would have to roleclaim. =\

Back
Top Bottom