• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Challenge Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here we go:
The weather changes every 3 rounds.
25% chance for each weather condition.
Limit 3 chills per pokemon.

Okay so thats taken care of.

Umm, reposting this from pages fare back, hoping someone will take this.

Dropping my battle with Arylett Dawnsborough and making this one.

6 vs 6 single battle. (two trainers with 6 pokemon)
DQ; 3 days
Style; set
Damage Cap; 40%
Banned moves; weather moves, charging moves, OH KO moves.
Arena; Simple Butte

A scenic little butte, home to almost no Pokemon. A perfect place for a Pokemon battle.

A butte is basicly a piece of land that is narrow and goes up from the ground in a steep incline. Picture the top half of a cylinder sprouted from the ground. Since the Butte is so steep, a large fence has been put all around it to keep anyone from falling off.

There is nothing special about this Butte. Everything is simple! However, the Referee has a choice to make it interesting. The ref can do anything to the bare patch of land! This is a choice though, they dont have to.

Rules; Only the ref has a choice to remodel the arena. the trainers cannot.

FOR CLOCKWORK MY BRO (and two others)

1&1 VS 1&1 SINGLES
DQ time: 7 days
Damage cap: 35
Banned moves: OHKO
Arena: 4x SHOWDOWN COMBO.

You all know the drill. Another combo, with four of us fighting off in a square-shaped room 50 feet in width and length. Each of us will start out in a corner, with two of us on a team (Determined by RNG!) one on side, and two of us on another. If a pokemon were to be knocked off the field in any way (Psychic, Force of a powerful move or just throwing one off) it would take 20%HP and 20% of it's energy to get back up!

By the way, two other people can join.

TAKING

3v3 triple
style: set
dq time: 5/7 weeks
damage cap: take some dice and roll 10d10% each round, before commands are given
banned: everything not given except chills
arena: pick a densely-populated area, any densely-populated area, it doesn't matter which

Each round, roll one set per pokémon of five moves each at random for each trainer. Each trainer assigns each set of moves to a different pokémon and moves commanded must be taken from that set.

Arena destruction is encouraged, as always.

Taking. This should be FUN...

WHAT IS THIS? Music Dragon has returned to ASB? A CHALLENGE!

4vs4 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 14 days
Damage Cap: 50%
Banned Moves: OHKOs
Arena: Town Square

The Asber Town Square is a wide, flat expanse, paved with cobblestones and dotted with park benches and trees here and there. In the centre lies a large, round pool, with a small fountain adorned with a stone Lapras. The pool, lined with coins at the bottom, is deep enough to accommodate all but the largest water pokemon. A clear, cloudless day overlooks the scene, which has been cleared of pedestrians for the occasion. The area is serene, which means 'ready for destruction' to the residents of Asber.

The pavement can be ripped up or dug into and used for rock- or ground-based attacks, as well as the fountain for water-based attacks or pokemon. The battle is confined to the square as it is lined with spectators, some eager to see a returned ASB veteran smash a whippersnapper into the ground, others curious to see if an old dog can learn new tricks. Are you on team UV or MD? (note: the correct answer is UV)

2 vs 2 singles
DQ: 1 week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Move: OHKO's, *weather moves, Dig
Arena: Dome Arena

An indoor arena covered by a large dome, thus preventing weather moves. The ground is concrete, therefore preventing the use of the move Dig. There is a large crowd watching the battle. There is a small percentage that any 'projectile' moves may pierce the dome, at that point the dome will collapse, thus allowing weather moves. If this happens the crowd will get spooked and run away; this panic will end the round immediately. (Pretty small chance for this to happen unless you know you specify it... you evil evil people, so otherwise it's ref's choice)

WHAT IS THIS? Music Dragon has returned to ASB? A CHALLENGE!

4vs4 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 14 days
Damage Cap: 50%
Banned Moves: OHKOs
Arena: Town Square

The Asber Town Square is a wide, flat expanse, paved with cobblestones and dotted with park benches and trees here and there. In the centre lies a large, round pool, with a small fountain adorned with a stone Lapras. The pool, lined with coins at the bottom, is deep enough to accommodate all but the largest water pokemon. A clear, cloudless day overlooks the scene, which has been cleared of pedestrians for the occasion. The area is serene, which means 'ready for destruction' to the residents of Asber.

The pavement can be ripped up or dug into and used for rock- or ground-based attacks, as well as the fountain for water-based attacks or pokemon. The battle is confined to the square as it is lined with spectators, some eager to see a returned ASB veteran smash a whippersnapper into the ground, others curious to see if an old dog can learn new tricks. Are you on team UV or MD? (note: the correct answer is UV)
Challenge accepted! Have at you!

2 vs 2 singles
DQ: 1 week
Banned Move: OHKO's, *weather moves, Dig
Arena: Dome Arena

An indoor arena covered by a large dome, thus preventing weather moves. The ground is concrete, therefore preventing the use of the move Dig. There is a large crowd watching the battle. There is a small percentage that any 'projectile' moves may pierce the dome, at that point the dome will collapse, thus allowing weather moves. If this happens the crowd will get spooked and run away; this panic will end the round immediately. (Pretty small chance for this to happen unless you know you specify it... you evil evil people, so otherwise it's ref's choice)

Taking this.

I'm dropping my double battle (RK and Clockwork vs me and LS99). Posting this instead.

3vs3
Style: Set
Banned Moves: OHKO's
Arena: Marker World

Description: As ASBers come up with strange arenas, a slightly simpler one is set as a stage for a battle. In Marker World, each Pokémon sent out is given a Type Marker. A Type Marker is a wonderful little marker that a Pokémon can use to create a move. There are 17 markers; one for each type. The ref RNG's to determine what marker the Pokémon will have. The arena consists of a single street, lined with houses of many colors and marker people. If a Pokémon uses a move that affects the buildings, the markers will form a riot and attack the Pokémon for 5% nontype damage.

Agreed with the post above me, I have too many slots so the battle is dropped

I'm dropping my double battle (RK and Clockwork vs me and LS99). Posting this instead.

3vs3
Banned Moves: OHKO's
Arena: Marker World

Description: As ASBers come up with strange arenas, a slightly simpler one is set as a stage for a battle. In Marker World, each Pokémon sent out is given a Type Marker. A Type Marker is a wonderful little marker that a Pokémon can use to create a move. There are 17 markers; one for each type. The ref RNG's to determine what marker the Pokémon will have. The arena consists of a single street, lined with houses of many colors and marker people. If a Pokémon uses a move that affects the buildings, the markers will form a riot and attack the Pokémon for 5% nontype damage.

Taking this!

3vs3
DQ time: 3 days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: Weather moves
Arena: Gyarados Special, charging moves

Description: An arena where they put a shrine up to Gyarados. To join this, you must have at least one Gyarados or Magikarp to use. The other two, doesnt really matter. Every round, a Guarados swims by. Every round, the gyarados will either;

*Swim by [25%]
*Attack both Pokemon [25%]
*Will up the power of Water and Flying types [25%]
*Will watch the battle. If hit by a long range move, the attacker will have 20% of health gone. [20%]
*Will heal one team's health and energy to 100 [5%]

1&1 VS 1&1 SINGLES

You all know the drill. Another combo, with four of us fighting off in a square-shaped room 50 feet in width and length. Each of us will start out in a corner, with two of us on a team (Determined by RNG!) one on side, and two of us on another. If a pokemon were to be knocked off the field in any way (Psychic, Force of a powerful move or just throwing one off) it would take 20%HP and 20% of it's energy to get back up!

Reposting this battle, since it was dropped.
Three others can join.

1&1 VS 1&1 SINGLES

Three others can join.

I'm in.

1&1 VS 1&1 SINGLES

Three others can join.

Dropping my battle i made (about a plain butte) And aking this! =D

1&1 VS 1&1 SINGLES

Three others can join.

oh shit y'all I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom