• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know you've been at TCoD too long when

Well, I am not a full newbie. I am have my Caterpie stage right now right now, not an egg.

and if the games counted, I would probably be a Metapod!!! XD

you've been here one month and the forums have existed for eight years. Actually 102 months as a matter of fact, which means you've been here for less than 1% of the forum's overall history.

And also the titles really don't mean much anymore. They're just there... because they are. They used to mean more when there were more of them and areas like Insanity and Forum Games didn't count.

The only thing I remember about opal from back in the day was he greeted me in my intro and something got mentioned about NET airlines...

You know you've been here too long when half your friend list doesn't come here anymore D:? When you have more than one fully evolved Pokemon in ASB, probably.

Okay I've been here for three years and a bit but I don't really feel like I've been here very long. (Probably because I disappeared for like a year.) So it's kind of amusing when people who've joined within the past 6 months are all like 'lol i've been here 5ever'. Nothing against you guys, though.

I have been here... longer than I thought I was. Four years, I think? 2007-2008-ish, as I recall.

...Woah, I'm actually something approaching a regular. Except I have too many lurker tendencies to be one.

surskitty is the one with a japanese usertitle and in Maryland; Tailsy is the one in Scotland. Very easy!

You know you've been here too long when your greatest fear is getting 500'd when you were posting something long.

Freaking errors.

You know you've been here too long when your greatest fear is getting 500'd when you were posting something long.

Freaking errors.
This. So much.
But Server Busy is more dangerous because in my browser, if I press "back" on a 500, the post is still there and written, while with Server Busy, it's gone forever.

That's why I ctrl+C all of my posts before I hit submit reply.

Freaking errors.

This. So much.
But Server Busy is more dangerous because in my browser, if I press "back" on a 500, the post is still there and written, while with Server Busy, it's gone forever.

That's why I ctrl+C all of my posts before I hit submit reply.

Lazarus is your friend.

Dātura;568608 said:
I remember when opal was a new member!

Do you remember when i joined? Because i don't. I remember asking for a ton of Rattata sprites colored like gerbils and i remember the Light Mightyena thread happening somewhat recently after i joined though.

Do you remember when i joined? Because i don't. I remember asking for a ton of Rattata sprites colored like gerbils and i remember the Light Mightyena thread happening somewhat recently after i joined though.
You seem to have posted your introduction thread 10 November 2004, at least.

Suddenly I really wish I had a bag of Marshmallows.

You seem to have posted your introduction thread 10 November 2004, at least.

Suddenly I really wish I had a bag of Marshmallows.

That was quite a while ago. Ojojojoj. Dang, unless i'm really stupid, that was over seven years ago.

Suddenly i am struck with some vague recollection of you and marshmallows. I wish i didn't have such a shit memory.

Last edited:
you know you've been around a long time when you don't need the editor thingy and can type get everything done by just typing the damn bbc in.

especially yours

Well, to anyone who's been here longer than a year, you're going to seem like a newbie until someone else joins and becomes a prominent member. There really isn't much point trying to resist this when several members have been here for 5+ years. You're also our youngest member, so. Then there's how younger/newer people generally post the same kind of stuff or in the same areas, so you're probably going to be a newbie in my mind forever, sorry.

you know you've been around a long time when you don't need the editor thingy and can type get everything done by just typing the damn bbc in.

There's an editor thingy
What

Ye lazy people wit yer newfangled editor thingys! Why, when I joined the internet, I *insert old person rant here*

Back
Top Bottom