• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

I feel really exposed right about now, probably doesn't help I look way too young here aha...
28gqniv.png

Are you kidding Flora you look bloody amazing.

...I will have you know I want that dress.
I want it like burning.

(I love the internet for many reasons; one of them is that I can tell people I internet-know that they are attractive without the varying levels of social awkwardness it might bring on in real life.)

Flora, I will continue to tell you that you are more pretty than is average by quite a large margin and that YOUR BONE STRUCTURE IS AMAZING YES. And also that poor man behind you looks very very very lost. D:

Ryu is attractive also and has the most perfect hair and the most imposingly cool eyebrows! I don't tend to go for glasses with incomplete frames myself but they look good on you!

Also Bombsii you have the second most perfect hair color I've ever seen and I want it. :0

gee I don't think I've like shared a picture on here in forever, maybe once or twice around prom time last year but I had glasses and around 20 more pounds...

so here's a picture of me with a blue-tongued skink
zuxd5.jpg

and an old bad picture of me with a box of Skyrim
c3xbs.jpg

the only recent picture of me with good lighting and my eyes open is COVERED IN MAKEUP and I refuse to show anyone >:<

poorly dressed creature with droopy eye and icky curly hair playing on his friend's PS3 at school
thing.png

yes indeed that would be me. friends cropped out to protect the innocent

My friend said it looked like i was thinking "Man, this is AWESOME. I can't wait to murder everyone here to make sure that I'm only one who knows about it.", made my day lmao

Here's one of me with an amount of makeup I never wear
ever
Photo0056.jpg

And here's a more recent one where I'm trying to show off my fancy new TARDIS stickers on my phone
Photo0177.jpg

And no, I don't always have blue hair
just some of the time

Green is correct: quite pretty indeed. Although it took me a minute to notice you were in that last picture because EPIC PHONE.

Fresh fruit needs to not be so mean to himself and let me paint my future baby's room the color of his skin.

jealous of Alraune's lizard and hairstyle-goodness

Alraune: I want that lizard.

Fresh Fruit: You are not as bad as you described.

Frostagin: Green is very correct. Along with Blastoise.

*gasp*
I'm cute? Aww, thanks~!
Also YES TARDIS PHONE 8D

fresh fruit: I love the look on your face. :3
Alarune: You're pretty. Seriously. :3

Back
Top Bottom