• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Re: What's Your Favorite Pokèmon?

According to the test someone posted (which has more flaws than the Empire State Building, but whatever) these are my top 10:

1. Bulbasaur
2. Ivysaur
3. Venusaur
4. Dragonite
5. Sudowoodo
6. Articuno
7. Froslass
8. Butterfree
9. Blaziken
10. Kingler

Don't get me wrong, I love all these Pokémon. But this isn't my top 10. How Sudowoodo got number 5 is beyond me. A few of my all-time favourites, i.e. the Magnemite family and Mew, were eliminated way early. One of my first questions was to pick who I liked better, Bulbasaur or Mew. I refer you to my forum name as to why I raged at this.

I guess my actual top 10 would be this (i'll put them is evolutionary lines if I adore every single member, but not if I only truly adore one of them):

1. Bulbasaur line (1st Bulbasaur, 2nd Venusaur, 3rd Ivysaur)
2. Magnemite line (1st Magnezone, 2nd Magneton, 3rd Magnemite)
3. Eevee line (1st Espeon, 2nd Vaporeon, 3rd Jolteon, 4th Umbreon, 5th Glaceon, 6th Flareon, 7th Eevee, 8th Leafeon, 9th Sylveon [haven't used one yet])
4. Mew
5. Arcanine
6. Butterfree
7. Dratini line (1st Dragonite, 2nd Dratini, 3rd Dragonair)
8. Nidoran F line (1st Nidoqueen, 2nd Nidorina, 3rd Nidoran)
9. Flygon
10. Articuno

Some other worthy mentions who sadly could not make the final cut include Ariados, Ledian, Muk, Gyarados, Milotic and pretty much every starter family besides the Tepig one. Also, everyone in my signature who didn't make the top 10, it was with great pain and regret that they could not make it

Greninja is actually pretty amazing. Also Pangoro. And Blaziken. And Venusaur. And Malamar. And Aurorus. Basically everyone in my X party has grown on me. :')

Yeah. In fact, I now really regret not putting the ninja frogs in my top 10. Looks like Articuno is going to have to make some room. Doing top 10s is too hard, they change all the time -_-

BEST: Sandshrew

Best Gen 1: Sandshrew
Best Gen 2: Teddiursa
Best Gen 3: Banette
Best Gen 4: Torterra
Best Gen 5: Maractus
Best Gen 6: Helioptile

I've recently fallen in love with Mawile and Clawitzer.

after huge power, mega mawile's unboosted attack is higher than possible for any pokémon without stat-boosting effects (base 259); it's possible to set up circumstances where a pokémon has a higher effective attack when sent out, though.

That's not all -- it's really adorable, too! Get one and check it out in Pokemon-Amie, and you too will appreciate the greatness of Mawile!

MegaMawileScreenshot3_thumb.png

I have Mawile in my B team. But I haven't found Mawilite yet. (Don't tell me, I'm Mega hunting and want it to feel rewarding)

sorry but mawile's been my super-favourite for the past twelve years back off contenders...... back when we were both losers......

I like lapras and litwick and swablu and swirlix lots and lots, though!

sorry but mawile's been my super-favourite for the past twelve years back off contenders...... back when we were both losers......

I like lapras and litwick and swablu and swirlix lots and lots, though!

I always have liked Mawile, now I love Mawile even more because I have it in Mega form now and it just looks so badass and then it's completely unreal Attack stat.

As for the others, Lapras is win, Chandelure is win and Altaria is win, so it appears you have good taste (I haven't got a Swirlix, but they look... erm... "super-duper cool" :grin:

... Eevee is my all time favourite but let me attempt a list of ten (in no particular order)

1. Eevee
2. Gardevoir
3. Ampharos
4. Banette
5. Noivern
6. Jolteon
7. Pangoro
8. Delphox
9. Weavile
10. Lucario

huh that wasn't as hard as i expected it to be

Guys.

Why is Espurr so adorable?

Like if I had a small pokemon sidekick, it be Espurr.

apparently i have posted in this thread before

but my top two favourite pokemon are teddiursa and greninja

teddiursa was like solid number one for yeaaaaars and then BAM. NINJA FROG. i love greninja omg

Roserade's top of the pile for me, but I also really like Magnezone, Gyarados, Aegislash, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Froslass, Skarmory, and Sigilyph. If extended to legendaries, I like Yveltal, Palkia, Latias, Latios, Reshiram, and Kyogre.

Generally, I tend to dislike NFE Pokemon unless they're useful in battle (Porygon2, Dusclops, Chansey, etc.). *is a bit of a competitive-battling "mercenary"*

I have posted here before, but am posting again because my favorite Pokemon has actually changed. My new favorite is now:

Litwick! Look at him :D

And my previous favorite, Cyndaquil, has now become my second favorite. And my third favorite is Solosis. So:

1. Litwick
2. Cyndaquil
3. Solosis

Back
Top Bottom