• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

reasons that i cant really elaborate on, i don't blame you for not putting her in towncore
well i do. smh my head come on man
Kyeugh... i couldn't get a result. :C suspicious...
1591744688521.png

i know this doesn't mean much but i would have definitely switched to ultracool if i was around at eod yesterday because lol the post restriction claim.

Hmmmmrrrrghhh. Where my head is at right now is a stubborn contrarianness. I'm still kind of tunneled on Herbe because I was so sure I was on to something yesterday damn it and then it didn't actually resolve. >:/ I know what mewtini is talking about but I'm not 100% convinced that actually clears him? Like, are there not other explanations for the thing? Hoooowever, I do admit it doesn't seem terribly likely that we had wagons on two mafia members. If we did, there's no way the mafia didn't attempt to get another wagon off the ground - the only one that could even potentially fit the bill there is Tofu, started by kyeugh. Which did admittedly get several votes very suddenly, but then kind of died off when the Herbe wagon took off... which is probably another hint that Herbe was a town wagon being partially pushed by the mafia to counter Ultracool. Mrrrgh. But my tunnel's so warm and comfortable! >:(

My brain made up this whole tinfoil theory reading the end of day about why VM didn't actually vote for Ultracool when he counterclaimed, where VM's mafia and pretended to counterclaim for town cred, but no, when I type that out it doesn't actually make any sense.

I feel bad suspecting Bluwii for following me in voting for Herbe, but he went from voting Emmy to Tofu to Herbe (all the counterwagons to Ultracool one after another), and justifying a vote for the town wagon over the mafia wagon on the basis that you're just following someone in towncore is pretty convenient, and it's true that making a big show of how you're trying to protect the doctor with this big flashy speculation gambit isn't necessarily actually towny. I'd have to have another look at his posts, buuuut it's a plausible lead.

However, Trebek also moved from IndigoEmmy to Tofu to Herbe, though with stops on Ultracool between each, and moved back and forth between Herbe and Ultracool last minute. Just looking at the vote progression, that could be a thing of trying to seem willing to lynch Ultracool while actually jumping ship to any other viable wagon that comes along? Again, though, would have to actually read to see how much sense those votes make in context. I promise I will Actually go read Trebek this time.

Keldeo definitely stands out for starting the Herbe wagon. Was on Ultracool for much of the day, but this could easily be distancing. I continue to be exceedingly wary of Keldeo's wolf game. I'm not sure I'd get all that much out of reading his ISO because I'm sure he'll sound very reasonable and towny about everything and then he'll smilingly stab us all in the back because that is what he does, but maybe if I have time after Trebek and Bluwii?

kyeugh, meanwhile, started the Tofu wagon and ended on Herbe, and had that post on D1 where she wanted to remove the Ultracool wagon from consideration, so I'm definitely interested in rereading her too.

Mist hasn't been much of a presence, but only voted for Ultracool yesterday, so definitely seems less likely to be mafia.

All in all, I have a lot of reading to do. Öööörgh.

However, Trebek also moved from IndigoEmmy to Tofu to Herbe, though with stops on Ultracool between each, and moved back and forth between Herbe and Ultracool last minute. Just looking at the vote progression, that could be a thing of trying to seem willing to lynch Ultracool while actually jumping ship to any other viable wagon that comes along? Again, though, would have to actually read to see how much sense those votes make in context. I promise I will Actually go read Trebek this time.
trebek’s last vote was what ultimately tipped the scale and sent him to the basement, so if anything this only makes him look townier tbh

note to self: there is indeed a multiquote function so you can use it to do VCA once your wifi comes back

trebek’s last vote was what ultimately tipped the scale and sent him to the basement, so if anything this only makes him look townier tbh
Ohhh, was it! Good point. Likely not Trebek, then. :P

If it helps, my vote on Tofu yesterDay was to add pressure because we were trying to see how they'd react to a bit of pushing 😄

I prooobably need to do more active playing? I hate to say it, but I just find it easier trying to come up with things based on other peoples' thoughts and feedback 😅 After a certain amount of analysis my brain just forgets how to process words. Thinking... is hard!

Quarantine is ass for many reasons but I also don't appreciate it halting the progress on my ADHD therapy 😭

Ohhh, was it! Good point. Likely not Trebek, then. :P
for context about my votes, i spend most of yesterday suspicious of UC because of his posting during emmy's claiming shenanigans, but was also thinking that just having my vote on him the whole day would accomplish anything: the emmy and tofu votes were mainly for science. I was admittedly a little more sold on the herbe train, but reneged on that after [redacted]

9lx7uJD.png

Back
Top Bottom