• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

i kind of think mp7 gets nightkilled in that case rather than blown up conspicuously in the middle of the day several hours in honestly. that’s a pretty small thing to use a terrorist charge on. my guess is that the mafia obtained information overnight that made them want to take mp7 out
i kind of do not like the idea of suspecting someone who i feel has made pretty good and insightful posting because someone who shaded them a bit got ded
this would imply that the mafia have a night killer, a day killer, and an investigator? or would some of those roles overlap? bc that might affect wether or not we think the popularity dude is town or maf

Dayvig could also be town, right? I'm not sure why a townie would vig MP7, unless they perceived something that I'm not perceiving. 😰

night killer would most likely be a factional kill

I’m wondering if MP7 was a potential strong player kill and what that means for keldeo but it’s probably a silly theory

I could buy a popularity-affecting role but it’s probably town in that case? Wouldn’t really fit as scum with a controllable action

i kind of think mp7 gets nightkilled in that case rather than blown up conspicuously in the middle of the day several hours in honestly. that’s a pretty small thing to use a terrorist charge on. my guess is that the mafia obtained information overnight that made them want to take mp7 out
i kind of do not like the idea of suspecting someone who i feel has made pretty good and insightful posting because someone who shaded them a bit got ded
this would imply that the mafia have a night killer, a day killer, and an investigator? or would some of those roles overlap? bc that might affect wether or not we think the popularity dude is town or maf
it would suggest that tbh! i should probably let the snom out of the bag here, part of my role is that i can tell when i get rolecopped—and i did, n0! so this chain of events suggests to me that the rolecop is scum, mp7 got checked overnight, and a mafia daykiller shot her shortly afterwards because she had a power role of some kind that they wanted to suppress. (they left me alone because my role is kind of useless, i expect.)

is there anyone who came into the thread right around the shot? 🤔

Could definitely be a frame, but sande also seems to lack confidence and be a bit nervous atm.
i think this is NAI tbh!
i'm pretty waffly on sande in that i think their posting could come from either alignment so far but i also agree w skylar that i don't think the shade mp7 threw on her was enough to warrant a oneshot sort of power, if that is what it was

also the rolecop theory makes sense now that we have confirmation that there is one? (also skylar is this yet another game where you get some sort of info on when you get targeted, bc history really would be repeating itself then,)

i'm not following the popularity rolespec all that well tbh but i saw it mentioned earlier (i think also by skylar) that it could be separate even/odd night roles and i think that that's also viable; agree also that if it's actually one role then alternation makes sense for the sake of balance

(also skylar is this yet another game where you get some sort of info on when you get targeted, bc history really would be repeating itself then,)
did this happen before!? i didn’t really get any info last game, i just saw that ils didn’t come back to life and deduced from there. this time the mods just told me straight up that i’d been rolecopped. honestly i’m not sure why i have this power since it’s pretty unrelated to the rest of my role but hey.

Back
Top Bottom