• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erindor the Espeon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Craziness rules. :D
    Anyhow (kinda related...)
    I'm sorta-kinda-maybe thinking about changing Twilight to a Delcatty if/when we restart the RP. Any thoughts on it?
    Hopefully. Jeez... weird stuff is always happening the the RSP in more ways than one, huh?
    For once, yay for a lack of violence~

No, I didn't! Honestly, I haven't been going to the RSP Lounge. Never really did.
    Yeah, me too. Though the plot will probably be easier to follow this way, but still...
    Hey E. I need you to send a pm to the RSP members. Everyone needs to take part in a very important vote in the lounge. Tanku!
    Okay then!
    Certainly wouldn't be the weirdest thing that happened in the RP.
    >>
    <<
    *scurries over to the RP*
    ...Which will probably mean Twilight appearing out of nowhere and doing some kind of tackle-hug-thing. xD

Come to think of it, by now, the eggs would've hatched in RP-time. Huh.
    Umm.. okay, yeah.. when you log on, I'll post. Probably. >>
    I honestly don't remember where she would be right now, I haven't posted in ages...
    And I'm kind of afraid to post, because I'd probably mess up in a stupid manner because of that.

Teehee, yep. You're the Erindoormouse. Well, I can't really follow any of it.. ^^;
    Nah, not really. School the same, nothing really happening at all in general. I'm boring. xDD

Gaah.. For the zillionth time, being the stupid little rodent that I am...
    Where are we, and what exactly is going on at the moment?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom