• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zora of Termina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you want some? okay here's how...
    -click on one of my eggs
    -the page that loads will show you it's profile and right after the description it says get your own which you click on
    -it'll say that there's like a pile of scrolls and you press on the first link out of the little description
    -it'll be blank and then you return the scroll to the pile
    -every 5 minutes you go back to the page where you got your scroll and there'll be 3 eggs which you must click on ASAP cuz' others are after it too
    (remember to not use the Back button to get to it)
    -after that you display it on your sig. and peoples clicks help hatch em'
    if you have ?'s lemme know ^^
    Yes. Yes, I am going to be played by the game.

But YOU can call me DICTATOR ALFRED! :P Sorry, I'm high off pistachios and some beatnik vids on youtube. So I'm freaking everyone out on their pages. LOL.
    Currently I am sucking the blood from ice cream while preventing the spread from communism throughout the world! *sharp glance from communists*

Well, nothing against it. I'm just finishing the Allied disc of "Command and Conquer: Red Alert" and I'll be movin' onto the Soviet disc soon. But...in Soviet Russia, game play you! :D
    Well...any work you're doing is better than algebra...-was in it this year-

Now for me my first you of HS...geometry..-_-
    OOOOH OOOH! let me guess!
    the work you're doing is below what anyone your age should be doing - probably way beyond what would interest you even slightly, right?
    Yay~ (explanation of the worrying/corncern comment - sometimes I'll realize 'ohwow, everyone I know has some serious problems. one is anemic and sickly, one's always depressed, oh yeah and one is in behavior school' - why it's happened more than once i've no idea.

I assume you just got back from another day of that school
    I can get concerned or worried about someone over almost nothing~

Being sarcastic? congratulations, you're a teenager!

and indeed, that is harsh, and makes sense. they want you to know /exactly/ what they decide to tell you, nothing more - lest you realize that your situation sucks and is probably of questionable legality
    Changing the name of something does not make it okay. calling genocide "purification" doesn't make it happy fun time for all involved. - it applies to work as well! Nice that you're getting a better deal than most, but it's still a problem.

Again, go get some rights.

Ask what about your behavior is so terrible that you needed to stop being treated like a normal functioning human to /make you better/, and how keeping information about why your behavior is wrong away from you is in any way productive.

See, this is brilliant

(dammit I wanna go to law school and get a degree and then work pro bono for the rest of my life to make some people's live suck less but sadly that's totally impossible) (I'm a bit concerned :|)

...well, at least you've got regular computer access - though i'm guessing access is expensive, filtered, and will be taken away if you defy anyone or if the staff don't like you

edit: also i'm going to be off the computer until tomorrow after around 10pm, so good night~
    Tell them it's against rights and labor laws.....-cries-

Maybe burning down the place is a good idea...-growls-
    I read you and NWT's conversation. have any of you guys thought about CALLING THE POLICE? Basically tell them the rant, IT HAS A LOT OF INFO.

CAN I KILL THE ADULTS AT YOUR SCHOOL?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom