• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A completely unplanned story - wow, I really like that concept. I plan out a general plot, usually, but I think in RPing you can go really far with just seeing where the story takes you.

I like how you combine the sort of modern world with dragons and that sort of thing. I usually do something similar. I have towns with high levels of technology, but right outside the limits is the wilderness, with a combination of normal and fantastical creatures, especially dragons. I try to blur the lines of everyday life/fantasy/adventure/sci-fi.

Thanks, and yeah, analyzing yourself is a really good idea. When I write, I try to explain feelings that I either hide or can't explain well in words, you know?

And that's what I really like about Darkness; it was a great symbol about how you felt.

Oh, and what did your character transform into?
    *SQUINTS* I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S GRAPE-JUICE-COLORED. SO MORE MAGENTA, I THINK. BUT BASICALLY PURPLE.

DOES YOUR FLOOF REALIZE THAT IF YOU DIE, IT DIES WITH YOU? BECAUSE YOU CAN PROBABLY USE THAT AS A THREAT. OR AT LEAST THREATEN TO CUT IT.

UM. TRY TO ACCIDENTALLY DO IT. LIKE, WITH YOUR ACCIDENTAL SKILLS. OR ACCIDENTALLY SAY SOME MAGIC WORDS THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO VERY CURLY LINT.
    *Rides the bus to the school building, then flees the perimeter* SEE YA LATER, HOMIES!
    Ah, yes. That makes sense, some people dropping out or just not posting that often, yeah. It's why I've decided to do only 1 RP at a time. I've seen people who do a lot at one time, and at least to me they seem sort of spread thin.

I like how you don't really plan it out too much, and just sort of see where the RP takes you; it's probably better than planning out everything. Are you usually satisfied with the end result, though?

Oh, an exact self-insert. Ok, that's still good; I mean, all characters are supposed to be lifelike anyway. So what types of setting do you use for RPing?

It makes sense. It's a really good metaphor. That's really what depression is, darkness. I like finding symbols like that, especially since I can relate to it. And relatable characters are really good, so I don't think yours is a problem; I rather like her, from what I've heard at least. She doesn't seem Mary-Sue at all. Quite the opposite, that seems pretty in-depth.
    I THINK SHE'S OVER THAT WAY. WHICHEVER WAY THAT WAY IS.

OH... WHAT'S IT SAYING NOW? AND HOW DOES IT GROWL WITHOUT A THROAT?

IF IT HELPS, YOU USUALLY LOOK LIKE A LARGE BALL OF VERY CURLY LINT. RIGHT NOW, IT'S JUST MORE LINT THAN USUAL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom