• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Sorry for not replying in about...euh, I would say forever. D: I was being a very lazy Moonlett Sista.)

Michael Jackson is so epic that he can pelvic thrust a jukebox on. Yes yes yes.

You know you're epic when your zombie minions dance next to your coffin and you end up epicly coming out of your coffin and then you end up kicking it away. Or something. <3 Haha, everytime I listen to Smooth Criminal, I ALWAYS have "Annie are you okay?" stuck in my head! Hahaha! Once, when watching the video for Michael Jackson's Dirty Diana, someone named Diana said "Me? Dirty? Oh hell no! I'm only dirty for Mikey!" and that's when I started laughing. :D

POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE I LOVE YOUR IDEAS

Here's some motivation for you! *hits you with motivational pie* :D Oh yay! So, I MUST win so I can get a big smilie shiny trophy! I gotta work fast - the deadline is really close by and I'm a very busy girl. D: Many hearts to you too, Moonlett Sista Armadillolett.

THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE THAT MUST BE TRUE WE ARE ALL SPIES OH I CALL BEING AGENT MOONCHEETAH ME PICK ME *impatiently raises hand* ...OH YAY YOU CHOSE ME YAAAAAAAAAAAY. I need to calm down. :D I can see it now:

A wild BAD GRAMMAR appeared!
    Go, ARYLETT!
    ARYLETT used EMPHASIS Squash!
    Everybody was killinated and squashinated! Ooh, they will pay!
    BAD GRAMMAR fainted! Yes yes, 'tis very pretty. :D Oh, so Messenger evolves? How awesome! :D So, when do you evolve? When do you stop being a youngels tiny dogwoman? I never noticed that, actually. But now since you mentioned it, I have seen people who are younger here on the internet type sort of weird. YOU'RE NOT A PEDOLETT. ;U; RAWRRR *bares fangs again* >:D Harharhar. Yes! EMPHASIS vitamins are essential for a healthy lifestyle. :D

Euh...what? The only part I got was after the "I can utilize a myriad" part. At least I have a decent selection of vocabulary. My advanced Language Arts teacher said "If you use big words, then EVERYBODY will think your a smarticle people!". It's all my friend's fault for making him say "smarticle people". She was saying it to him all day. It was awesome. YES BECUZ, LIKE, DAWG EVERYBUDY LIKES TALKING LIKE DIS WUT WUT?! It's the funnest way to talk, har har har. :D

Oh, well, it's a horrid thing.....YOU BECOME LESS HUNGRY! :O LE GASP! It is catchy, but again the lyrics are LIMITED. :D (Same here. D: Oh, you should try being less shy and more open! I also try to strike up a conversation when I can. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! But, we aren't, that's for sure. Both of my neighbors don't have any children in their house. D: But, what if we lived in the same NEIGHBORHOOD? Now THAT would be awesome. Well, FAU's located in Boca Raton, and that's where I live, so it's pretty close I guess. You should go to FAU and become best friends with my brother. :D Seriously, that would be so cool. :D He could invite you to my house and then I would be like "ANGELA-I MEAN STRANGER I DON'T KNOW! I'M HIS SISTER, :D". That would be teh epikz. That actually does sound like a battle cry! MOOOONWALKIN' WINDERRRRRRRRRR. :D)

MJdoggie: Ruff ruff. :D <3 *wags tail*
    It is actually hard to belive! But if you've seen me in real life, the last thing you would call me is girly. All the girly clothes I have are from my mom, while the clothes that were bought from the boys' section are from me. I wear boy's shoes. I dispise makeup. I'm un-fashionable. While girls shop at the mall for clothes, I shop for violent video games. :'D While girls talk about their nails, I talk about Pokemon, which apparently is a boyish thing, and girls cannot like it or else. Though I don't know what the 'or else' thing is. :/ While girls worry about the way the look, the only thing I worry about is my curly floof hair, because it's very annoying. D: But...yeah. :D Although, I do live :Ds and we are friends with benefits. :D TRUE STATEMENT! HE'S LIKE LOLOLOLOLAHAHAHAHEEHEE or something. AND HE CAN'T STOP LAUGHING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. :D

(Like this: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOROFLRDJFKWSI3POR93EKSU774HEHDNS38HEHEHEHEHEHEHDIENRFAMHMAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA;;LPOLPOLP;P;P;P;P;OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL. Yes, like that. :D) Like, yeah man...peace and love...peace and love...bugging our groove...I'm digging ya jibe, yeah man...

No, I don't. D: Speaking of my glasses, I can't find them. :X I had to go to school without them and I was squinting at the words on the board, harharhar. D'aww, thank you~ <3 I will pray for whatever you want me to pray for. :D LIKE, WE TOTALLY SHOULD. :D WITH MUSICZ AND EVERYTHING. :D Though, I changed my avatar again, so it can't dance. D: But I will totally have an animated MJ avatar, you just watch! :D WHUT WHUT. AZZ MAN, AZZ. FORGET THE "S", "Z" IS THE NEW S, YO.

:O What just happened?! I'M LOST

OBJECTION, WHORE! YOU CAN HANDLE THE EPIC, JUST TRY!
    Oh, interesting. How do your creations differ from actual Pokemon? :)

Haha, yes. I do see the dog resemblance. Adding antennae is a nice addition too.
    OH NOES! NOT THE BOMB! ...ACTUALLY, THAT SOUNDS KIND OF COOL.

DAMMIT! LET'S JUST TRY THIS. IF I FAIL EPICALLY, I'LL GO BACK TO GRINDING AND REWATCH THE WHOLE SCENE AGAIN.

WILD FLOOF USED SPARK! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! CRAZY LINOONE IS ANNOYED! CRAZY LINOONE USED THUNDERBOLT!
    UH, I CAN TRY! *USES BLOWDRYER ATTACK* *SOMETHING EXPLODES* I... DUNNO. WHAT WAS THAT?

IS THIS THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT? DAMMIT! I DIDN'T LEVEL UP MY TEAM ENOUGH!

WELL, MORE BALL THAN USUA - *ZAP* OW. STOP THAT! *ZAPS BACK*
    (Sorry for not replying for quite a while when I was online - My computer dissaproves of me talking to you, and it keeps erasing what I write. And I wrote long, long paragraphs. Abnormally long, even.)

Haha, in the second video, when Eevee is slipping off the battle area, the song that's playing is part of Smooth Criminal. :D Haha, I sort of smiled and didn't think about it, until I read the description and saw that the guy had only put in the molestation part for pure entertainment, and he did not belive it happened. Which is a good thing~ The second one can be confusing, but that was one epic flmfngigning intoduction.

Oh my gosh, I will so toally draw that! I WILL HAZ A BLUE LIGHTSABER AND HE WILL HAZ A GREEN ONE. :D *poke poke poke*

That art thing in December...that ArtMo, I belive? If you're doing that, you ideas will come in handy! Everyday you'll be like OH, I'LL DRAW THIS or YES THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! :D Haha, are they going to be big and golden and shiny and look really expensive? :D AND WILL THEY HAVE SMILIES ON THEM PLEASE PUT SMILIES ON THEM I LIKE SMILIES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD For my enjoyment. :DDDDD Many heart to you as well, Moonlett Sista Miss Armadillolett~ <3

HOW COULD YOU AND I LIE ABOUT THIS I MEAN LIKE DOUBLE-YOU TEE EFF IS WRONG WITH US?! HOW DARE WE LIE TO ALL OF TCOD, AND TO OURSELVES! HOW DARE WE HOW DARE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? AND HOW DARE WE STALK PEOPLE WOW WE REALLY ARE THE STALKA LYING MOONLETT SISTAS! Yup! You'll be able to use EMPHASIS-SQUASH on people! Like a T-Rex! That way everyone who has called you short will get EMPHASIS-SQUASHED! :D Ooh, that's very beautiful-ish floaty-ish doggy-ish lovely-ish and other -ish stuff! :D I like it a lot! :D Really? What made you think that? I iz curious~ ARYLETT YOU'RE NOT A PEDOPHILE OKAY ;U; NOT NOT NOT NOT NOTNOT NOT NOTNTOTNTOTNTOTNTOTNNNTOTTOTNOTNOTNTOTNTOTNTOTNTOTNDKRGJR NOT. D: Yes, I got betta, thank goodness. Me iz cannot stand bad grammar. No no no. :3 FFFFFLFFKFKNMOISNFOENDINJSKDNFN NUUUUUUUUUU ARYLETT ;U; Because Mooncheetahs have EMPHASIS vitamins in them. EMPHASIS.

...Oh, and to think that we used to use big words and we used to talk all serious-like with barely and laughter. Now we're like LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO FO-SHIZZLE and stuff. :'D Oh, how things change~

It's more deadly than a machine gun, really. They'll be screaming and begging for mercy while shouting ARYYYYYYYY-LEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT! :D Haha, it's actually very epic and catchy, it just has very limited lyrics. SHOOBIE-DO-BOP, BOP, GET OUTTA THE RA-AINNNNNNNNNNNN~ :D (Haha, but the British are awesome ;u; Yeah, close friends and family are really the only people I can talk to without getting all shy. Your only real life friend? Letty, you probably have millions of friends c'mon you're so lovable~ Ooh, so if we meet eachother we can find out! :D Though, I doubt you live where I live. Zippo12's boyfriend went/is in the Middle school I'm currently at, and that's pretty cool~ OH YEAH AND FOR COLLEGE IF YOU'RE GOING TO FAU SAY HAI TO MY BROTHER FOR ME. :D HUUUUURRRR THE WINDURRRRRRRRR ABD MOONWALKING WINDERRRRRRRRRRR~~~)

Hurplsjdndisns, MJdoggie is fluffy and squishy so go and squeeze him all you want! He even made me, a very tomboy-ish girl go all girly and squeal and stuffz~ Extreme! HOLY SNICKERS CANDY BARS MJ IS LAUGHING AND HE CAN'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE OF THE GOVERNMENTS IGNORANCE I MEAN LIKE REALLY THEY GOT DISTRACTED AND THEY'RE THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS A NO NO GOVVY NOW GO MJ GO TO THE LAND OF THE LOVE~

(Really? HahahahahahahahahahLLOLOLOLOLASNWIED3ENHIRLDOPDLFOFLOLROFLROFLROLFLSMDJDMDSLSPWL;WOW;WOWLWOWLWOLDODLDWODLDOWLDO3LOLOLOLOSLOALAOALWOWLOL3O3LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAJSAJSHEO038IEMJSJHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAH. :D I beat myself~) Like, totally bro...flowers peoples..and peace...and stuff, man...valley hippies, bro...and stuff...
    hrmslsk
    I do think it may be the glasses! Glasses make people look edumication-ish. :D Except for me - when I wear my glasses I look stupid. D: Mom why can't I have contacts pleeeeeease I'll be responsible D: Haha, MJ parites. :D I want one for my birthday next year! :D When I turn thriteen! :D Heck yes - that is epic rockinative-ish thing. It's epic, really. THE MOONLETT SISTAS THAT KICK EPIC AZZ AND TAKES NAMES, YO.

EUHHHHHHH.....KFNFKDMDAS D: *tries to moonwalk and gangsta dance but fails* D:

*Gets hit* OBJECTION, WHORE!
    lololol c wut i did thar^
    OH MY GAWD I LOVE THAT VIDEO I'VE SEEN IT LIKE, A MILLION TIMEZ <333 The ending is quite...distubing. And offending. But, I read the description, so it's all good~ I think the second one is better. :D

* POKE POKE POKE *

That is a wonderful picture you have put into my head, and I think I'll draw it. Maybe. I have a lot of things to draw for the OScars so I'm sort of backed-up and stuff. :D You know, almost anything you say can be made into an awesomesauce picture. <333 Hahah! (:D)

I'M SORRY ARMADILLOLETT! BUT YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR NAME NOT BEING ARYLETT YOU LIAR! D: Oh, you still might. I know a few people (some of my mom's friends) who used to be like, really short, but after getting to about the age twenty, they started getting taller~ I know this stuff because once someone leaves, I'm like "WOAH THEY'RE TALL" and my mom goes on about how they were short before and stuffz~ :3 Oh, alright~ I trust you, anyways. :D So, at the moment I'm twelve. When we first started talking to eachother I was an eleven-year-old withhorriblegrammar. :D FFF- YOU'RE NOT A PEDOSHORTLETT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ;U; Alright, then go on and don't make rockings upon yourself! OH MY GAWD YES. <3 AND IT WILL MAKE PEOPLEZ STRONG WITH IT'S DAILY VITAMINS. AND STUFF.

I see. :3 But for now, you can just force your friends to call you Arylett! Say that it they don't call you Arylett, you'll stab them with a wet noodle. srsly. & it wil hurt. srsly. Oh my God yes maybe Beat It~ Or Can't Get Out Of The Rain. Oh my God that song will just make everything more WTF-like because all MJ says in that song is 'CAN'T GET OUT OF THE RAIN~~~ SHOOBIE-DO-BOP, BOP. GET OUT OF THE RAIN, HAHAHAH" Seriously. That's all the lyrics right there. Really. (:D I've met a few people from Florida, actually. I know Zangviper's from FL, Zippo12 (banned) is from Florida, too~ REALLLL MOONLETTTT SISATZZZZ WUT WUT WUT NOW. C: Haha, same here, though I can be very shy towards family members~ If I haven't seen them for a while I'm all quite and...stuff. I wonder if I'd act like that if I met someone I knew via the internet? I CALL MOONWALKING OUT OF THE WINDERRRRRRR~)

*hands you MJdoggie* MJdoggie is another thing I need to draw later on~ KUH-YUUTEE <3 GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTTTTTT MICHAEL JACKSON OR AS 'LETTY SAID, THEY WILL PUT TTTTUUUUBBBEEEESSSS IN YOU, AND YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THAT, MISTER. NOT. DARN RIGHT THEY CAN'T, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT TO THEM MJ, NAOW GO DISTRACT THEM WITH YOUR PELVIC THRUSTS AND CROTCH-GRABBIBG AND SPIN INTO THE RAINBOW-ISH PUPPY-FILLED MUSCAL SPIRIT WORLD~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jokeylett, HARHARHAHRHAHRHAHRHAHDBNFJFIENF. :D) Valley girl stoner lolololololololol Arylett. I don't se much hippie-ness, I see more..euh, education-ness in it. Don't as why the heck why, because I honestly have no idea. The avatar just looks smarticles and edumication-ish to me. :3 OH MY GOD THE FINGER Z-SNAP I WOULD OTALLY DO THAT DO EVERYONE OH MY GAWD YES. <3 I will so do that. :D It will be so much fun~ <3333333 Really? Tell your mom that I think she's awesomesauce win. <3

Ahahahah! Alright~ I wish I could hear it. ;u; D;aww, thank you~ I try to be as flmfngigning as possible. :3 You, thanks dawg. Thaz tight, yo. -3-

Yes please! :D Yes yes yes, true statement~ <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom