• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That might be good. Maybe have the Ditto examine them closely and find that they were his?
    I'll probably have her stop for a bit while in the forest. I'm sure I'll have some other remark for him when he evolves and that should enrage him. :3 Did you ever figure out those dog tags?
    I'm still in support of it too. D: Once I stop feeling sick, I'll try to revamp it and consider how to move the plot. But I swear, I will try it again.
    Hey Exo, could you be my trianer in Era of Escape? I don't care which character, no one else seems to need a Waruvial.
    Same here. After Christmas' haul, I've no need to spend money on any games until White comes out anyway. As for the 3DS, I very much so intend to get one, but how soon depends on the price and what games are out and in development.
    Really? I remember you posting something from Eight Bit Theater, so I thought you might have been a Final Fantasy fan. Even then, I suppose a single series wouldn't merit buying a console.
    You too? I've confined myself to Nintendo for quite some years now as well, though not all my life. Still, I've developed more of an open-mind, and one of these days I ought to get myself another non-Nintendo console.
    Happy birthday (even though I really don't know you except for RPs and stuff)!
    I'm not sure whether I could. Smile, I'd imagine, wouldn't really be that good at pushing everyone forward, being so out of sync. Plus, I've never run one before. I don't really know how.

I guess you could just finish up in the pits and then move on to the one Edward's group was going to.
    In relevance to your response in the Dark Legion discussion: Bes might be splitting from the Dark Legion, but not joining Trump Card. Perhaps we could form a neutral team? Because Bes still won't be good. But, this depends on how I decide my ultimate showdown to go. (and the aftermath) But, we can discuss it.
    Hmm... the reception so far hasn't been the greatest, but a few people have taken notice. Still, this has got to be frustrating. I don't know what it is with people and your RPs; you're not terrible, that's for certain. I admit, perhaps the mass-crossover idea has been over-milked by everyone since the original, but this isn't an isolated incident.

Big successes in the way of RPs are pretty rare, though. In fact, lots of RPs fare the same, or worse. I tend to overreact when an RP crashes and burns, but still, I'm going to tell you not to be so down about it. It's not even over yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom