• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah. Check out this drawing I made today.
    Click to view the jawesome pic.
    She's from a fable I did for Language Arts, woohoooo! I also feel like her. I've been being pretty loud and openly social today during some of my school periods. Everyone's like, "o_O"

Hahaha, it feels great being crazy. They think I'm doing it for attention. XP
    Yeah, but the last time I saw you is when I signed on. You signed off right when I signed on... Suspicious, I was, yes.

I'm talking to Lance. Oh how I miss him.
    Good news is that I'm getting closer to learning more about logic. My skills are getting better. And it'd be good to not type out of context. Eeeeh... Stagnating.. Blahblahblahabhbababsjkshabdsadbsahbdkbdbhsabdkasdl;k';wr3l2r

How's it going with you?
    ARYLETT ARYLETT I BEAT WIGGLYTUFF YESSSSSS *Kinovadances wildly* Quick Seeds are the greatest things since sliced bread~ X3

Ahaha. *Gigglefit* Aw, but that's a good idea too. Superlett style~ XD With the Arylettopian National Anthem blasting from invisible speakers, or something.
    Ehe, you have a party trick. That's such a funny image, your Psychology class all sat listening like :D to the British accent. XD (Well, it is a bit posh. But posh-British is like the stereotypical British accent! Nobody recognises it otherwise. :( (Also: you do Psychology? What's it like? I'm thinking of taking it next year, so I'm curious~))

(Sweeeeendies~ But Fissop is a good one, I admit. X3) And bandages, at the ready~
    Snackering... snackering! Oh, I nearly forgot! I was in Tesco the other day and saw these crackers called Snackers. X3 I started giggling at them and mum was like "wtf o_O;" We bought a box, though~ They're yummy.
    Oh. XD Straight out bugging~ (Also, haha, it just occured to me when you mentioned them that my definition of a "valley girl" is waaaay off from yours. *Amuses self*)

Agh, I want the RP to start already~ *Impatient* He does? Does everyone in Arylettopia have them, or just the Royal Servants & Co.?
    ...I'm going to be off Dragonflies for a while... I don't belong. Just gonna go. No, I'm just.. gonna go now.
    An old myth of Windians. Translation by the almighty ~PRINCESS EEVEESKITTY~

Once the only existing language was Windian. Everone spoke Windian all day because it was all they could speak. One day the ALMIGHTY ~Princess EeveeSkitty~[always tilde-fied] came along with English. There were ugly symbols like DOTS and thingys that looked some what like 9's and 6's. No one liked the new ugly signs instead of the beauty that was tildes but no one argued with PES's idea of other symbols. Soon PES started to force everyone to use her new language now named ENGLISHISH. Many loved it but just as many hated it and the symbols. HOWEVER EVERYONE GOT USED TO IT and then no one remembered they hated it. Windian was still the most ued language but English dominated the rest of the world. Then after 1000 years everyone forgot who made English. Princess EeveeSkitty claimed she made it which she did but no one believed her. To this day everyone believes iot was not PES who made English but in truth SHE DID.[She made Windian too]
    Hi~

The language of Windia is Windian and the thing that makes it different from English is the tilde after at least every sentence and instead of the full stops, comma's etc we have TILDES~ Have a lesson in Windian...

~Hello~

~And~welcome~to~the~Windian~Lesson~of~Princess~EeveeSkitty~

~Here~we~learn~to~speak~Windian~and~will~never~use~
    ~spaces~full~stops~or~commas~etc~~~

~The~three~tildes~were~dot~dot~dots~

Bye~HRA~and~remember~Windian~always~ends~with~tildes~as~long~
    as~the~sentences~above~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back