• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True. :C

Well we don't let our lawyers wear awesome purple/red suits in Britain anyway so I probably wouldn't even be allowed to cosplay as Edgey. :(
    It is. D:
    Yes but this time it was actual Spottedleaf kind of and not dreamSpottedleaf :3

But where would I get an awesome purple suit at such short notice
    awesome as always :D except now I barely remember the other five books BUT STILL
    also spottedleaf appeared in it :3

also on Tuesday I have to go into university and pretend to be a lawyer. I am tempted to cosplay as Edgeworth somehow.
    Yessss

(I might be slightly unresponsive since I'm cropping avatars from screenshots of YouTube MLP videos.)
    x3

It's a forum, of course you'd have enough time >| What did the rules say?

"This is a forum, and you have enough time to type out proper words."

I typed it out myself, so it might be a bit off.

XD Same here~
    Then they go

"Dang it, stop acting like a professor it's not formal or anything >|"

Hmm.
    ...yup xD

I...didn't mean to do that. I'm serious. xD

That kind of spelling makes me annoyed, grr. >|

YES YOU AGREE

XD (I can tell.)

I have like the best pronounciation and spelling and other grammar things out of all my friends (most of which are two years older than me :P)
    XD Well, it happened. I obviouslt wasn't either, but it's my favorite thread. I read it over and over xD

I don't really stress over grammar like that, it's very normal for me to type with no effort. I mean something like

"omg wat u didnt do that how cud u!!!11!"

I'd mentally scold them. I never really go out of my way to use perfect grammar, but I hate the excuse "it aint grammer class kk??" -_-

Sorry I took so long, I was off the computer awhile without logging out.
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Ah.

I...don't know.

Very true, I suppose...

I know that, but I strive for perfect grammar okay?

XDDDDDDDDD
    DANG IT WE KEEP RESPONDING AT WEIRD TIMES DX

I...don't like it that much. See, I don't always use it. It's more of a list bullet thing. IT'S CUTE I DON'T KNOW WHY. Actually maybe it's because I associated it with you (when I was reading threads, I practically was thinking "I must talk to her sometime :3 I MUST!") I know what it's not Christmas, but I like weird out of place things 8D Hmm, I have seen too many things that I seem to have forgotten now xD OH OH the most memorable thing was Cloudsong's going away party but that's fairly recent. And yes, I see you see 8D
    Usually. Hmm...

Haha, Butterfree's guide confused me Dx However, Lissa Explains It All is much worse so whatever.

I know, but it's hard to not make it sound like I ripped off TCoD (the only Pokemon site I go to is TCoD, and occasionally Altered Origin.)

So I heard you play trumpet (guess what meme this is imitating) I knowww. That last sentence is strangely adorable 8D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom