• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

bulbasaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would have the faster pokémon get impatient and end up attacking, with the slower one protecting (or at least attempting to, since the chance of them being successful goes down rapidly). In addition I would warn the battlers against doing that sort of thing, since it's stupid and I'm sure you could come up with ways to interpret it that would be much more damaging to them both.

PREPARE TO BE THWARTED SAN JOSE (yes I still think they'll win)

And I was SO CLOSE on the score. If Burrows had gotten that empty-netter I would have been golden. Ah whatever, they won so everything is good :D
    I think the Canucks will win. I'll say 3-1. Tonight I think San Jose's going to close it out as well.
    BRO DON'T SAY ANYTHING MY DAD IS TAPING THE GAME SO IF SOMEBODY SCORES NO EXCLAMATION PLZ KTHXBAI.

Seriously though, I don't want any spoilers. Just warning you in advance.
    Calm down bro. Kesler's was great, but Henrik's?

Well, I guess any goal is good for him these days XD
    I didn't actually watch all of it, only until the end of the first OT. After that I went to bed, mostly because I was up until nearly midnight on Friday night and I needed my sleep for today :/
    Me and my Dad had a bet on how long the series would go. He said 5 games (VAN, VAN, NSH, VAN, VAN) and I said 6 games (VAN, NSH, NSH, VAN, VAN, VAN). I don't really feel that bad because I predicted the loss.
    Yeah, I've been there quite a few times, mostly because my Mom's friend used to live there. No family in that part of town though.

(sorry for the late reply)
    Ironically enough, I've been to Vancouver (or at least the Greater area) too many times to count. Mostly Burnaby, where my grandparents live, and New Westminster where my aunt, uncle, and many cousins live.
    Lesson: Indigo/Mewtini is the oddest 10 year old that ever walked the Earth.

:o okay, then *blows off smoke from gun* B|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom