• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spatz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Err, no, you didn't mention it in the description or the effects, and that wouldn't have been approved anyway.
    Oh, okay. I posted; I'll pass the message along to Mendatt that you'd prefer to have him post before him. Mhmm; this whole thing is like this massive mess of nostalgia and fun plots, so yeah! I'd love to have this still alive (or maybe even finished) come next year~

Oh yeah! I totally forgot how old Phish was; I know Beauty is supposed to be significantly younger than Rafael and the rest but for some reason I never realize everyone is as old as them! Anyhow, I'm trying to find a place to shoehorn in this BIG DRAMATIC MOMENT where Beauty's shininess is revealed and she has an emotional breakdown but almost no one cares. I was almost considering having the lanturn corps burn off her paint.
    Are you waiting for me to post in Tides Under Siege, or Mendatt, or have you just not gotten to it? Not to be offensive, I just don't want it to die and all. I could post next; it doesn't matter to me as long as it gets active again.
    Erm, the battle is a Triple battle, not a Single battle. You need to send out all three of you Pokemon.
    I've been kind of busy...I'll probably post on Monday if I have some free time but if not I'll post when I can.
    The arena generated an orb containing Roar of Time. Karkat grabbed it and then used it.
    He has happiness. I've said a few times now that happiness incorrectly displays as zero regardless of how much a pokémon has.
    Yes, I know. I just wanted to pick a name that had the same initials of my name. Alec popped in my head first followed by Mason.

I'm scared... Coroxn's charachter sounds like a description of me. He even got the eye color right.
    Alright. I'll try to not make this a fail post I'm not too good with military characters, though I think I have a fair idea.
    Question about Tides Under Siege, should I control the Palpitoad that's looking for the Buizel (my character) or do you want to? I'm not too sure if I should considering that she isn't really anyone special in the castle but I just want to make sure.
    I hate to sound annoying, but...

If you're talking about Beauty's shininess Phish probably wouldn't know about that. She puts a new coat of paint every day and is never seen in public without it. Maybe the brother's would know, but that's not anything the general public would have any idea about.
    You'd have to ask her.

The conversation with him would go something like this:

"Zreiga, are you a boy or a girl?"
    "I am..., a sssshrub."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom