• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zhorken
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not much! I kind of wasted most of the day trying to write a thing that would do chemistry homework for me instead of... actually doing work. Oops. I have all weekend, though. How about you?
    Zhorken! I guess I'm not feeling so bad today. Maybe I'm just not like properly sick yet, though; maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and feel horrible but for now I just feel sort of strange.
    Yup, you can use your last slot if you like.

And great, thanks a lot for taking it.
    Nope. My battle has actually only just gotten started, and ultraviolet vs Karkat Vantas isn't far along, either. I'll probably open the late bracket once the latter gets to four rounds in or so; should be about a week.
    Yes, sorry. I got most of it typed up last night, so I'll have it posted up soonish.
    Oh, I saw it; I'm just thinking about my attacks. Thanks for the reminder, though, and thanks for putting it up!
    There are 129 people in the system. For comparison, there are 156 people in the Mafia usergroup, 142 banned members, and 438 in the "COPPA Users Awaiting Moderation" group.

Late-bracket registration will start when it looks like this round is wrapping up; the battles will start at the same time as the third round.
    That's okay; actually, I have enough money for that, all accounted. Also I need a spur to start reffing. Thank you for the offer.

What's your avatar?
    No, those evolutions are treated the same as evolution-stone ones. So they just need to battle once while holding the item.
    ~SIGH~ Zhorken I would ask you what you were doing up at that ungodly hour but I do approve of Furrets; I've only seen two of those, well done :o Look, look I am magical! I'm going to be a good walnut ghost, right.

Look at where the Scolipede is clearly it's been rejected.
    Each one would take 10% energy, so yep. I usually knock off a couple of points where it makes sense. Like swords dance for example, it usually has really low energy cost, but since it requires a lot of movement, it makes sense to add a few points to it. Likewise, attract or yawn aren't exactly that strenuous, so I'd knock a few points off.

And Venipede is adorable in general, haha. :3
    Aaa oops I left like, two minutes before you posted that. :c Did you get back to sleep!
    argh god how have I been away from this place for nearly two weeks. Sorry. 8(

Endeavour is usually half the difference between the user's and the target's HP, though by my scale it'd be a bit more because I'm pointlessly excessive with energy costs.

I suppose if the Pidove KOs anything the EXP is lost.

Endeavour followed by Encore ought to leave Enver with plenty of energy, yes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom