• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Phantom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you, but it doesn't even work.
    Did what you said, and the stupid thing still says 'invalid file'.
    Thank you. I'll be sure to do so. I'm checking things out at the moment, but the instant I find something that confuses me, I'll be sure to take you up on your offer of help.
    Let me know if you want any recommendations. And yeah, I think the mindfuck that Jonesy went through with Mr. Gray is just really hard to translate to a movie. Duddit's movie death was the polar opposite of his death in the book, but I kinda liked it. That red moss is pretty. @_@
    Yeah, he was pretty awesome, and I felt genuinely sad when he ended up dying. I really liked his interactions with Beaver, heh. I'm not sure how much of SK you've read, but "The Regulators" had a character similar to Duddits, so you might like that too.
    Yeah, it's pretty epic how you are all of a sudden totally dominating Artemis. It shows how conserving your Energy can really win or lose you a battle.
    Good to see another fan of the lesser-known SK novels. I only ever seem to see people mentioning IT and Cujo.
    Ha yeah, I really like the concept of the aliens from dreamcatcher. I didn't think anyone else would have been familiar with it!

Funny enough, I was actually gonna say about how cool your new username was. I have been trying so hard to resist the temptation of buying Dragon age 2, but every time I see your username, I can't help but think of how awesome it sounds.
    Confusing name changes are confuting, but I really like your new avatar!
    I was so freaked out when I realized you changed your name 0_0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom