• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MentheLapin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn đồ muốn bất ngờ làm phản, mà nếu như chuyện tình này không thể giải quyết cho ổn thỏa được, cho dù có thật sự bất ngờ làm phản thì có làm sao đâu chứ?

Hắn khẽ ngẩng đầu lên, dùng một loại ánh mắt cực kỳ lạnh lùng nhìn chằm chằm vào Hách Lôi, nói:

- Không phải tôi có ý xấu gì với cậu, nhưng mà cậu quả thật là quá mềm yếu rồi! Nếu như hiện tại kẻ làm Sư Đoàn trưởng là Giáo quan, như vậy hắn sẽ giống như cậu hiện tại, trơ mắt nhìn đám bính lính của mình như chúng ta bị người ta xem như là một đám thỏ con, muốn tùy ý nhào nặn ra sao cũng co đầu chấp nhận hay sao? Nếu như
    Your avatar. It's Taokaka, if you didn't know. My main in BlazBlue. 'Lookin' for the TUNA!' is something she says when performing one of her distortion drives (super moves)
    The Hunger Games got far to sappy for me at the end. And Gale got a bad ending.
    To continue conversation from your reintroduction!

Picarats hardly motivate me; it's all the story. I cried at the end of the most recent non 3DS Layton game.

Um.

I can't remember the title, but AH WELL.

Something box! Emilga Box?

Yeah, no. I'll boil on this for a while. I don't feel like checking my game.
    It would've been harder to choose between Caeru and Crank (Craeu?) and I would've been sad.
    I KNOW RIGHT. like that night i checked serebii and i saw the picture and was like "no. no it's just the light." but noooo

whatever, he's level 100 and got a better nature anyway. plus event golurk could have klutz!
    I have a separate folder in my icons-collection-folder set aside for my 'best' avatars. There is more to come. :D But not for a while because I must enjoy this one for now!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom