• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mm, reffing one battle isn't that much of a responsibility, I don't think. But uh I guess that's for the Den, then, eh? You can get all the stuff in the Den's till; I've got enough money as it is, and living off of just allowance will be bad! Also you could... go on forums and request a double battle. Or something. That's what some people do for Ubers and Little Cup, etc., but it's so much workkk

... do those shitty games work, though?

Oh my God Dragon I wish I was you for those two weeks. Arteries? No-one cares about those!

It's not very cheap, if you consider time money xD; I spend like 6~8 hours on each colour pencil piece... hurr. I'm very slow. And... if you want to price individually, sure. But ugh every time a new generation comes out we'll have to price like 20 more! And soon all the Pokemon will be legendaries! (seriously that's the direction it's going in nowadays) And hmm... idk, maybe 1 legendary only will be better, idk. And definitely not in tourneys/contests - that just tips things even further to refs' favours. Actually, why not just give them a legendary for a battle, they have to say they're using it, and people who are interested will accept, or something...? That way an unsuspecting newbie won't get thrashed by a Dialga, or something. And handheld Draco Meteor cannons are the best :0 I'm thinking of a mini Salamence machine that fires Draco Meteors or something.

I've always imagined V-Create as a super-Flare Blitz-like thingy, so it gets surrounded by fire.
    I don't know, either! But maybe you could convert me to sort-of-evil or something??? I'm not sure which I wanted to be, haha, so I just decided floating around would be fun let's do that. Also what do you think of my ASB survivors and such? Your dragon form is cool, I wonder what Dany would do with that.
    Sure, if you don't mind. I'll probably be good, but thanks.

Hm. If I do get active again, I'll need to find something new to get into; I don't hold out much hope for any new RPs. Maybe ASB?
    Remember when we attempted to keep consistent things? I was procrastinating because I wanted to finish ADWD before I replied and I did
    Oh and we need to plot for Tales of TCoD! I've slowly began to realize that posting writing is terrifying how did my past self do that and maybe this will make it less so. Should we know each other?
    Yeah, the family thing's cool; nobody died. The aforementioned conflict hasn't yet resolved itself, but I think it'll work out if I give it time. Everything's good at the moment.

I should've figured that the RP board wasn't long for this world. Still, that's a shame. Well, looks like I'll have to search around for some people.
    I'm... good. Some crazy shit went down in my family last year, and a bit of a--how to put it...--social conflict that's been preying on my mind for some time. Still, I think I'm better off than I was. It's cool.

I've been wanting to get back on TCoD for some time now, but there are so few people I know anymore, especially in RPing.
    Like... a very long time.
    HOLY CRAP IT'S DRAGON! Dear God, never thought I'd talk to you again. So, how's it been?
    Meanwhile my idea of having fun is reffing because I am a freak, aaa. Also Dragon I hope you finished that essay or Asians all over TCoD will be very disappoint. D< Double battles would be fun if one could get the hang of it, I think, but it's SO HARD TO GET THE HANG OF ugh. Simple single plzthx

B-but shiny things ;~; And then oops I left a fingerprint. Aaand I do not usually drop things so those things are great for me :D Knockoff logos? No-one cares, as long as it works! :DDD

Basements full of CHEESE CURD and GRAVY mmm I'd spend all day down there and die of a heart attack a few days later.

Joint gift for friends and parents is... I admire your cheapass-ness :0 Teach me. Anything that costs no money is good, most of the time! Anyway, I'm not sure if base $8 is too much or not... Maybe base $7 just so that it's like a rarity 2, haha. idk I'm weird like that D< And... Some version legendaries don't get superbig movepools, right? I think we'd be best off adding something like $4 for larger movepools, sorted by hand (so like... 100+ moves is large, idk? Something like that). Or if we want to be hardworking (nooo) then we could price individually. But that is so much work so probably not. And no Arceus and Mew because those things are insane and will topple the league. Anyway it's not really /confirmed/ how many of each legend exists so maybe we have... 2 of each to rent? idk? It'd suck if one person kept renting the same one... idk just having one of each seems like too little. Also poking doesn't result in Dragon Pulse, it results in DRACO METEOR wait that's not a good idea is it

Maybe... we both write them and then send'em to each other and see what we can change to make it ~AWESOME~?

Better be fireproof with the new V-Create Rayquaza
    I commanded first this round. :P Or did you post the round and it's not updating...?

I actually feel really bad if I can't get a round up within a week ): I try to get things done ASAP. But then again I'm weird. Also competitive double battles are fuuu. I mean single battles require a lot of synergy already and then double battles ups the synergy expectation to OVER 9000 and I can't do it. ;~;

I... have no experience with painting/glazing sculptures or anything, really 8D; After I finish my sculptures, I just bake them and let them sit there... Anyway does the stuff work? Even for a few days before it breaks down? Because damn all that for $455.

... yes! Along with the renting legendaries thing. But everything will be overshadowed by poutine.

Oh pff I pretty much just didn't get anyone anything for Christmas. >D But I look like a cheapass too because my boyfriend got me something and I didn't get him anything bluh bluh bluh (resdisease!) Lending is perfectly nice and you get EXP on your Pokemon too! Yay! And people do seem to be interested; we'll just have to work out prices and EXP distribution. Though I'd like to make prices fairly low, so it's not only refs who can afford to. Also no Mew. Also we're totally the best people in ASB man not even Negrek can decide ASB legendary stuff (well she can, but not as directly as we can!).

... how would that happen. We need our arenas to be secret from each other. D:

Naw, I doubt they'd let /us/ control them, haha. I think it'd be everyone vs. Legendaries again.
    Okay. In any case, better I wasn't a part of it. Remember, Dragon, I only joined a few months ago! Yeah.
    It's not broken until you read the previous spoiler!

I can spout as far as I am in it! Like, the early 300s or so, after
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom