• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Monoking
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, well she'll be waiting for you whenever you're ready.

She wanted me to at least say to you that Silver Island Forum isn't a great place. "The place is mostly overflow from Cosmo when it sort of imploded."

Anyway, sorry to pester you about it.
    Hey, sorry to bugger you, but I don't suppose you could start taking PMs again, could you? Phantom really wants to talk to you and explain her feelings. ._.

I don't know what the subject is, or what needs explaining, but Phantom just wants an opportunity to talk whatever it is over.
    if you've received a private message from someone else, I don't know about it; only official infractions ("You have received an infraction/warning at The Cave of Dragonflies forums") are made available to other moderators. Additionally, if you have images anywhere else (like that 'storage room') that don't credit their sources or artists, you should probably fix those also.
    Will you still be running the Fi$h bank? I'll go and either VM people or post a discussion about removing custom sprite adoptables.

I also noticed the is a broken link in your sig.
    I have a few questions.
    1. In regards to the thing about plagiarism with the adoptables, do we need to take away custom adoptables?
    2. Will you still be managing your shop and the unlikely edit contest?
    Very well, SuperRichieGuru, since I cannot be your Nail, I shall be the Autarch of Flame! Bow before my awesome flames!

(God I missed this place)
    Sure, I guess. It woundn't be too much of a problem. Would you still participate in the things? I don't know where you get the cool stuff like the eggs and adoptables. I'd need some help, but I could probably manage it.
    Great master! I humbly suggest that you check the orders in soupfish`s shop!
    No, I was viciously murdered!

Hello, sorry, I've been really busy & haven't really had time to pop on here, but I'm back now!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom