• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Second half of my fifth year, eep. I'm quite ready to be done! Probably won't be until December, though. The lessons are through the school, actually. I also get flute lessons, and have done saxophone and piano in the past. Technically I'm FA, though, since the only *music*-music degree my school offers is mused. I've done most everything the university offers music-wise, though. But not education. Because of that, I have a lot of non-music/major classes left to do. I'm doing a cognate in gender studies because I care about it enough (and I'm required to do one or a minor as FA) but at this point, I'd really like to be able to just do my lessons and ensembles because that's what I need the most for what I want to do. I'm just getting redundant credit for them.
    Actually it's my tenth semester... sadly. (Unless you mean second in the context of this academic year, in which case, I have!) It's been a week and I'm already kind of stressed. But I like my classes. And I'm really excited to start my voice lessons!

It's far too early to start thinking about summer, though.
    They were... eventful, to say the least, but I can't complain about my final grades too much. 4 A's and 2 B+'s.

I suppose you could say I tired of the norm. I'm not Christian, so I see no reason especially to celebrate Christmas. But I still think there should be causes for celebration. The turning of seasons seem more appropriate than any thing. Even New Year's feels quite artificial.
    I openned Hello Kitty slippers from my dad I don't see often (my parents are devorced long story) today instead XD Merry Christmas^^
    Ello Spoon^_^ My younger brother turned 21 today just about 17 minutes ago ^_^

Merry Christmas Eve ^_^

I'm thinking of whether or not I should open my kh 365/2 days game as an early gift today or not XD
    That's good to hear! My "family" celebrates Christmas, although I'd rather not. Individually, I sort of celebrate the passing (and beginning) of seasons and ignore most everything else. Was your semester enjoyable?
    Thats fine XD It really does look like a scarf, tbh. Its just so pretty, isn't it?

^_^

How are you? My brother's birthday is in only 2 days now :) Yes, Christmas Eve. And he will be turning 21^^
    If you look in the "Behind the Avatar" thread, you get to see pictures of me in that new dress I was telling you about... :) I hope you as well think I look totally cool my friend ^_^
    Trying to stay cool calm and collected...*put's twig in her mouth* Wanna check out my friend's new pokemon forum? :)
    I like Treecko a lot now, he has such cool looking evolutions x)

33 wins on random matchup, I think. But against 48 loses XD; Still, not too shabby..:3

Aww, i'd love to see a life size victini!^^

I might go back to bed soon, too. I'm a little cold but my skirt makes a good blanket as I eat :3 goodnight^^
    lol I'm getting pretty hungrey I think i'm gonna go get my veggies and eat them soon :3 But i'm still gonna chat if your still there :) ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom