• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

sv_01
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting XD The desion reminds me of picts i've seen of the troll characters I always hear about a bit xD;
    Homestruck...thats where your avatar is from, ammirite? XD; Yeah I have friends that read that too lol^^

PS: A Very Merry Un-Birthday to You XD Its your Un-Birthday today XD Alice and Wonderland tells me so!!! :D XD (sorry...i got a kick outta that un-birthday thing heehee x3; XD)
    I think we should be friends so I sent you a friend request ^_^ You shouldn't have just one friend count on me to join the team now as well ^_^

Whats some of your favorite lovecraft stories, by the way?...its been awile since i read him XD

I remember the Hello Cthulhu webcomic, though. Cthulhu meets Hello Kitty. It was hallerious XD:love::sweatdrop:
    Yeah, I know Homestuck. My current av is Gamzee. I guess it's just the fact that's it's a naked alien baby that kinda freaks me out. D: It is a good edit though.
    ...Uh....My user name isn't ArachnidsGrip. It's Atem's Girlfriend, a Yu-Gi-Oh reference. I used to read Homestuck, but it just got too complicated for me.
    I dunno. I've just always said things like that.

...Or maybe I got it from Hyperbole and a Half. (Clean ALL the things!) That might not make sense though, my brain just connects strange things.
    I Must Inform You That Today Is The Anniversary Of Your Hatching, And Therefore I Am Obliged To Wish You A Happy Wriggling Day.
    Oh, when you answer me on VM, you're answering on your profile, so I'm not getting any notifications when you're VMing me. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. ^v^
    Hmm. Note to self: find out why you know so many people born in January. And so close to your own birthday too.

Seriously, two of my friends in real life were born on Jan 30th. It's actually kind of creepy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom