• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't know that. I thought it was instrumental, haha. What does it sound like?
    I'll send another one! And you can sing classical music? How does that work?
    Awawaw I think that's adorable for some reason. I sing some too, but, uh, I've never acted on it.

I sent you an email, by the way!
    Okay! I don't have either of those, so probably Tumblr. or email. ;-I

Um, it tells me that I can email you on your contact info, but it doesn't actually give me your email and makes me compose a message via the forums. Which I'd rather not do. Could you tell me what your email is, by chance?
    I'm actually not doing well right now. :c Can I talk to you about it? All my friends are biased on this one and I need a fair opinion.

Is there any way to talk outside of TCOD? I kind of need a quick-ish paced conversation when it comes to this. Maybe Tumblr?
    I agree. I'd forgotten that ELA even teaches that, to tell you the truth. All I've done this year is stupid Grammar Uses and Mechanics.
    I think it's a lot more important than other subjects, really. Realization of the very world around you is a thousand times more important than deconstructing sentences and finding side lengths.
    Oh, yeah. I hadn't studied a day in my life before this year. I only do it now because my mom makes me do it with her before a unit assessment.

And yeah, that's super annoying! The whole point of ELA is to fine-tune your own writing skills, not to learn someone else's. I'm doing relatively good in that class, though, since all we do this year is read.
    That's not bad at all! School is a pain, though. My parents' expectations are through the roof, and it's kind of tough to keep up with them. I'm in the gifted program, so people expect me to get great grades all the time. I guess they don't notice that they actually make the work harder?

Sorry for my late replies, also. Wi-Fi is few and far between over here in Florida.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom