• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lil Kuchiki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No idea. I just do on the spot research and just go with it.

If I was straight I'd date Ben and Jerry in a heartbeat .
    Ha ha, yeaaaaah. See, I knew you'd be on at around 12 am in my time, and I wanted to catch you before I went to sleep for good, so my reasoning was to just sleep a little and have enough energy when you got on to stay awake.
    It worked very slightly. I stayed up for like five minutes, as we can see.
    Or rather a good night. Woops.
    I kind of fell asleep for a little bit so I'm a bit froggy. So I might be a bit incoherent but ehhh.
    As an added bonus, I think it'd be great if the one night Priam does actually get decent sleep is the night Serena's curiosity gets the better of her. Right?
    Since I've made a point that Priam's sleep is often fitful, I think your next post in the filler thread could be used to show that Serena has - at least once - heard Priam's lack of comfortable sleeping. Perhaps she could ask him that in your next post, and at the end of my next post (or your next next post), we would have arrived at Eastes' office.
    Gotta admit, I didn't expect this filler thread to go in the direction it went in. That'll make it all the more glorious when it reaches its particular endgame, though.
    shitshitshit
    Life
    It just
    I dunno. I got caught up in school. And stuff.

I'm sowwwwwwwweeeeeee ;;;;-;;;;
    Well, I was looking at my profile a couple days ago, and I saw that one of the only things that can actually break Priam's stoicism is constantly asking him about his life before the Academy. So if Serena tries to use that as a conversation topic...
    If you still haven't come up with any possible ideas, I've thought of another possible way to move the characters forward.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom