• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Flora, in case you can't read my private messages, would you like to post in the rp, have you lost interest, or are you waiting for the right moment? Because I underatand either way.
    hi flora, you're awesome and i love you and i'm not totally comfortable really offering input and i hope you can understand that but i'm worried about you and if you ever need to talk about anything i'm here. :( i understand where all the things you're saying are coming from and you aren't crazy and i hope everything is okay. you're super cool. hang in there.
    My friends went to NYC to see Hamilton for their senior trip. They got their tickets in November, so they had seating waaaay in the back. They both entered the lottery, and they won.

They took Puerto Rican flags with them. When time came for the bows, Lin literally turned to them, looked at them, smiled and bowed his head. I believe them to be dead.
    don't worry about it. I had a model un competition in the US and you would not BELIEVE the shit people said to our group

"Do you use Puerto Rican pesos?" (we've used the US dollar ever since we became their colony)
    "Do you have cellphones in Puerto Rico?"
    "Do you have Disney in Puerto Rico?"

honestly i find it completely appalling how little people know about PR
    we're not savages
    yeah really! and like it wasn't just me thinking it's okay, it was me like... asserting that it was okay?? people told me that it wasn't okay and i'd just think "ok thanks dickbag" like they had just said The Douchiest Thing In The World but i realise now that they... were... right...

yeah seriously???? i was fucking eleven what the fuckkkk. how did this happen, who allowed this
    thanks!! i'm glad too. it's led to nice things like bee movie kisses so that's a clear plus. it's weird how things seem really obviously harmful in retrospect but seem so... okay at the time?

also congratulations on graduating college!!! you were sixteen when i first met you honestly what the fuck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom