• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

mewtini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• getting uncomfortably close to bleaching my hair again. happy quarantine monday
    mewtini
    mewtini
    i used to have blue hair! tis tricky. tbh i think the safety of quarantine is what's tempting me to dye my hair again ...
    I
    IndigoClaudia
    iwantbluehair.
    mewtini
    mewtini
    lol i wish you luck! mentally prepare yourself for sure tbh, i've done almost every color and blue is the hardest to get to look right..... which makes it super rewarding when you figure it out!!
    how are the vibes for today?
    mewtini
    mewtini
    yeah it's snowing here too! i'm sure NH is even colder ... cursed.

!!!!! i love to see that! tbh i am kind of envious! like i feel like my creative drive is so shot rn ... i miss her.

omg of course :0
    Herbe
    Herbe
    any preferences/ideas? :>
    mewtini
    mewtini
    i leave it up to you!!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Herbe
    AnguishedInfantileLcont-size_restricted.gif
    mewtini
    mewtini
    are you just chasing the tcod notif high rn? i won't enable you. oh shit, i already have! nooooo!
    Trebek
    Trebek
    no im definitely not 🤡
    i dont need constant reassurance like that 🤡
    mewtini
    mewtini
    lmfao. now you understand my constant battle on The Cave of Dragonflies Forums
    • Love
    Reactions: Trebek
    LdFZLhW.png

PSA, no one is allowed to react to my posts anymore
    Oh, you like Fire Emblem too! The only game I've played is Sacred Stones, and I was so bad at it I only had six units (including Eirika & Ephraim) left by Ch. 17 :P That was ages ago, when I was like, 13, lol. I haven't had a chance to play any of the newer ones but Three Houses looks great ~
    • Love
    Reactions: mewtini
    haneko
    haneko
    True, true. It's not like you're ever forced to play on Casual, so I don't see why people got so upset over it tbh. Most players restarted the chapter if someone died in the older games anyway.

I still feel betrayed by Fates. I followed all the news for like, the whole two years before it was finally released in the West. I painstakingly saved up pocket money for it. And the game absolutely sucked! I loved the premise and a lot of the characters but the execution was terrible; to me the best example of that is how your biological siblings aren't actually your biological siblings, which spits in the face of the "stick with the family who raised you, or the one you were born into?" thing. (and you find that out when you try to marry them, which makes it so ridiculous I almost want to laugh. :P ) So much wasted potential.
    mewtini
    mewtini
    "Most players restarted the chapter if someone died in the older games anyway."
    hah ... Yep... *war flashbacks*

agree on fates honestly? i would've been sad if i didn't get it even for what it was, but ... idk the fact that it was so incoherent felt so non-fire emblem to me. (your parenthetical made me chuckle irl. you're right! you're so right!)
    Reactions: haneko
    haneko
    haneko
    Fates is better enjoyed as one of those "so bad it's good" games, lol :LOL: I actually think Fates has some of the best battle gameplay in the series, it's just dragged down by the story and extreme focus on waifus. They really improved Pair Up from Awakening.
    hey i saw that recent post about other forum goers and wow!! people noticed me as a person????? we should like, actually interact :> i thought you were one of the Cool Kidz so i think i was ever so slightly intimidated back in the day, lmao
    Herbe
    Herbe
    yes yes! i just got 70 hours in the new one today haha
    LadyJirachu
    LadyJirachu
    People who go around not noticing others don't belong in this world </3

Animal Crossing is awesome :) i haven't played newer games but i used to play wild world a lot
    I
    IndigoClaudia
    I'll probably getting animal crossing over the summer. I'm kinda broke right now and i'm going to buy the SwSh DLC
    i see you have excellent taste in fire emblems
    Reactions: mewtini
    mewtini
    mewtini
    oooh see i played one of the gba games (i had an ambassador 3ds because i was #cool, so we got like certain eshop titles for free) and then eventually got to awakening/the fates duo/shadows of valentia. i haven't actually gotten to play three houses which is really tragic, but i want to!

mostly i call myself normie because awakening is my true, unabashed love
    Reactions: M&F
    I
    IndigoClaudia
    i really need to get some of the 3DS games. I remember thinking as I was buying pokémon moon and saw a poster for a fire emblem game (at least i think it was when i bought pokémon moon) "Ohhh, that looks cool... but i'm not going to buy it pah maybe later"
    I liek Squirtles
    I liek Squirtles
    Echoes is my favorite... I love the cast so much
    Hey, before I command in our battle, I wanted to make sure - you commanded your Scyther to use Magical Leaf, but given Scyther can't normally learn that move, I feel like you probably meant to put down something else. Can you confirm that before I post commands?
    oh wow that's rly sweet hi!!! damn i can't believe i used to go as 'moo' that's. hmmm. an interesting life choice hhaha... also reading our old convo i was uhhh unnecessarily edgy >.> sorry bout that... how've u been??
    To be fair, I'm usually not. Just checked occasionally lately for ASB, although not doing that atm so I don't check nearly as often.
    Ah, then I think you might have made a better decision than me, heh. You finding college to your liking so far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom