• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shadow Serenity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, it does. Because I'm somewhat of a Pokémon addict, but I grew up (and still live in) Jersey City, I'm still, er...there's no way to say it but straight up. I'm more ghetto than I would be if I lived somewhere else. But I still like Pokémon.

This strange mix makes me too ghetto for geeks and too geeky for ghetto people. I'm such a loner =,[

Which gives me all the more reason to be upset about Negrek not being here.
    I'm not sure, but I think she said two months...but how about we settle on a month and a half? =P

Either way, this leaves me with just about nothing to do. I'm not allowed out because of my protective mom, brother and dog. I'm stuck inside every summer '-_-
    I might start with a different team though, if we're forced to start over. But I know one thing for sure - I'm keeping Princess Maia and Daryn.
    Though, I'm not sure what to do about Oberon. He was a birthday gift from LoaC, and now he's gone =,[
    I'm thinking of maybe getting another Oberon in his honor, but it won't be the same...
    Just you wait and see...if we get to continue, Vixen shalls destroy Midna! =]
    And if we don't get to continue, well...I'm going to cry.
    I had my ASB info saved at another website...About two weeks before the crash or whatever.
    I had a feeling I should have made a site...I'm psychic =P
    It's right here.
    Of course, I should remove all the links...
    D'aww, I missed that little guy. And your Chi icon. And, uh, you in general.

It's good to have you back, m'dear :3
    Decided not to spam that intro thread =P
    Actually, most of the links were to threads at the old forum.
    Only three links were external, and I have them all in my bookmarks =P
    So...I lost my ASB team =,[
    Now we'll never know who would have won that battle...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom