• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Murkrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my gosh i'm so sorry. I mentally ticked off that i answered and never thought twice. Anyway, you seem very impartial about everything! It seems like you form your opinions empirically rather than assuming the opinion of a party or ideology until it's proven otherwise. You just seem hesitant to accept things at face value and you question stuff until you're able to form your own idea about it! At least that's how it seems.
    I do original stuff mostly, although I do have a Pokemon fic idea or two! And you've probably seen all my telegram posts but I'm starting to work on it again which is super exciting!

Ah yes I know what you mean. There are so many cool things to do but it's so easy and fun to do other things like play video games :(

Or play Mafia on chat haha. I maybe meant to do other things tonight but...
    For the most part it was things like laundry and dishes and cleaning, but I also finished a sewing project and sat down for (okay, for 20 minutes) to write my story (but 20 minutes totally counts, so!).

Labyrinth was interesting. I may have liked it more as a kid (or maybe not because some of the puppets may have terrified me). I'm fascinated by mazes and optical illusions, and it touched on that a bit so that was cool!

What kind of stuff is your version of productive? :O
    Ha, I'm doing that too. Right now I'm kind of torn between wishing I was more motivated and trying to be okay with being lazy :O I got a lot of stuff done this weekend though! Also I'm watching Labyrinth for the first time.
    It occurred to me that we've never really talked much before, and since we are fellow forumgoers - hello! How's it going?
    Good game! That's the first time that ability actually worked like I wanted it to, heh.
    I'm still at work myself, unfortunately... would this time tomorrow work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom