• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Old Catch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, yeah. I abandoned the site for months like a year or two ago, and I had to start posting again when I came back and saw that. That header has powers. :(
    Why thank you, Catch. [I refer to most people by their old userames or by abbreviations of their username.]
    L fan?

I saw your CC thread. Pull in there. Try to ignore the other person next time you see her. Honestly, she's not worth your time. If you ever need tto talk, well you've got me.
    Whoo! 8D This is a fun rollar coaster we're on.

Ahahahaa! I'm glad my injuries amused you. Ow... OW... it stings. D=

What's done is done! And nothing can change that, ahaha.

HRA and Crazylett~ And you liked my crazy drawing? X3 Ahahaha, I like to draw weird things too often.
    X3 Aaaaah, I see.

Because I lack a heart? How many times must we go over this?

DX ;;Injured Arylett is injured;; It IS weird. D< And because of it, I was beat up by an angry mutant zombie homeless guy!

Aaah, what about Bipolarbear, all together, without caps inbetween? You like Crazylett? Ahahahaa. HRA = Her Royal Arylettness. You see, I'm the Queen of Arylettopia. See? I really AM Crazylett.
    YES! I guessed right :D I thought it had something to do with some words being "Not all there".
    :D Thanks. At first I couldn't make heads or tails of yours, but I figured it out eventually. Kind of.
    Thanks. :D I quite like it as well! And that's pretty rad, although I barely remember what happened in old vBTCoD now...
    Does your username have to do with this?
    Just wondering. I liek the Soup.
    I went by Polar before Dewgong... x3

That's okay, you didn't copy me, I'm sure there's lots of Polar's out there. I'm not known by Polar here, so that's okay.

:) At least you called my Dewgong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom