• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's... just you. If you fight Galacta Knight in The True Arena, you'll know. Marx is more difficult in The Arena than Galacta Knight in Meta Knightmare Ultra, but both of their Arena counterparts have higher difficulty. TTA Galacta Knight is particularly tricky if you try it without an ability. I can beat him, but not by much when I do that.
    That's my favorite of the series, and my game of choice for long carrides. X3

I take it you mean Meta Knightmare Ultra? I always thought Kirby's and Meta Knight's dash speeds were about the same, unless you mean in air. What's your best time, or have you ever finished it? Mine's about 40 minutes, but I can't seem to get under that.
    If you go to the EEVEELUTIONS UNITE! We can't have two exactly the same. We already have a normal Umbreon and a red-ringed Umbreon. That's the reason. :P
    Make it shiny, and your font would be Light blue.
    I has to put it up first of course. ;3
    No, I've got a geode already, and I have enough female splits as it is. Thanks for offering, though XD
    Yeah, Dragon Cave's been slow on my computer as well. And on my brother's laptop. Maybe it's like that for everyone?
    I'm actually not sure what internet I have xD I remember using IE before though, it was really slow. Firefox was like a saviour.
    Uh, have you tried Opera though? My brother says it's pretty good.
    Oh man, that sucks D: I hate it when my computer lags, because I'm used to an uberly-fast computer and it's all I can do to stop myself from smashing the screen. Yeah, I'm very impatient.
    Oh, I see. I've only gotten one silver egg from there, I think.
    Getting stuff from the cave entrance is pretty tough for me as well, because my computer always chooses to lag there x_x
    No problem ^^
    Ah, you're like me in that way. In fact, I think only one or two of my dragons are bred from my own dragons. By the way, how in the world did you get those two silver eggs?
    Eh, I have absolutely no life at all, so I just sat at the cave entrance and waited for a paper egg. Their description is something like, "This egg is tiny and made of several pieces of paper folded together." I find that if you keep your cursor hovering above the 3rd egg in the cave entrance, that helps, because new eggs are usually the 3rd, if you catch my drift (I suck at explaining). And of course, a fast internet is useful ^^
    H
    So Taliax,I'll tell you about code lyoko.It's about these 4 kids who find a factory
    and when they looked around enough, they found these portals.They go through
    the portals,and they end up in a video game.they end up with these cool
    costumes.While looking around in sector 1, they find this girl named aelita
    It's really cool! you can check it out on code lyoko.com or kabbillion.com
    or cartoon network .com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom