• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Clover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't roleplayed since I was like 12 and had crappy Sonic fanchars and I'm not exactly sure how Mafia works, but I guess I'd be cool with learning if you want me to. :v
    Hee!

Yeah, I saw you on Twitter; thanks muchly for the add and such. I don't update my Twitter as much as I should, but I still think it's the most fun thing ever.

You're pretty awesome yourself :3
    shhh it's time travel it doesn't have to make sense

...really. well mainly it's just that I'm younger than you, so I must be past-you. You had your memories altered though :C

panfandom LJ RP with TCoD people OH GOD I AM SO IN <3 *sorts through list of characters who might be apped* Why thank you for pointing that out!

Hmmm, I'll read it when I get a chance. *has far less free time than she'd like D:*
    Ah, you've found me out. I'm you from the past, come to the present to avert some kind of, uh, weird catastrophe.

:D
    I hereby declare this canon.

(sometimes I think Amano gets bored. Only explanation for the fanart pages.)
    I am easily amused. School PC, so can't type kana, but I fixed the GRATUITOUS ENGRISH and so:

hey! poor little boy! you[no] hamper[ni] power[dewa senjouja iki nokorenai, ne] me[wa sensoude] electric pokemon [tsukatte iki nobita, ne]! [minna biribiri shibire de ugoke na-i]! you[mo onaji michi taderu chigai na-i]!

--

oh no! you[no tsuyosa] truth! [tsumari honmono ne]! okay! orange badge [yaru yo]!

--

orange badge [motteru dakede] you [no] pokemon speed up! and! [sorawotobu waza wa] fight [nai tokimo tsukaeru youni naru yo]! you [wa] special! [kore wa] me [no kimochi ne]!
    I have to click on it like three more times for you to show okay :(

PROOF THAT BYAKURAN IS, IN FACT, COMPLETELY BATSHIT: "Hiba~ri-chan!" it's canon w-why
    Midnight if you actually respond then it doesn't take me a few minutes to find your profile :(

I can maybe draw Gokudera?!
    Yeah, I loooove Kid Radd. It's like the most epic awesome comic ever. I only got into it about a month or two ago but it totally blew me away. (Also Itty Bitty owns.)
    Mashimaro.

today when I got up, my stepdad said, "Ohayougozaimasu!" and I was like "... ohayou." Then I got a banana.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom