• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BynineB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn của Hứa Nhạc ra, nhẹ nhàng vuốt ve một chút hai má của hắn, khẩn trương nói:

- Mau tỉnh lại đi!

Vì thế, cũng ngay tại thời điểm đó, Hứa Nhạc đã tỉnh lại.

Bản thân Hứa Nhạc mặc dù vừa mới tỉnh lại, nhưng từ trong loại phương thức nội hô hấp vô cùng thần kỳ kia của mình dần dần điều chỉnh sang loại phương thức hô hấp bằng lá phổi thông thường của nhân loại, bởi vì một thời gian dài thiếu dưỡng khí nghiêm trọng khiến cho hắn cũng không có cách nào ngay lập tức thích ứng được với hoàn cảnh bên trong khoang điều khiển Robot này ngay được.

Hắn khẽ
    Byniiiiiine :<

idk if you remember me but i was that shithead retard shining suicune on serebii :v

just thought you should know :<
    ...YES.

*Does a barrel roll*
    *Therefore avoids the orangey-green Raikous*
    *Does not register that they are singing the Lucky Tart theme song*
    *Steals their cake*
    *Prevents them being epic*
    *Puts earmuffs on adn does not hear their roars*
    *Laughs when they turn into clay*
    Hey, I love your little Ubnubu sprite. Cuuute

Just don't want to spam up your thread, so I'm saying it now.~
    Heh; yeah, there or thereabouts. I started writing (absolutely crazy, nonsensical stuff) when I was about 11/12, continued writing madness until I was about 14, wrote slightly more normal fics for a few years and then pretty much stopped writing fic altogether. I kind of miss it, I'll admit, but I don't have much time to write stuff these days ):
    Haha, yeah; that'd be me :)
    Or 13-year-old me, at least. I haven't written anything in years, but it's still nice (and slightly embarassing) to have people remember the weird, crazy stories I used to come up with. I'm glad you enjoyed them, anyways :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom